So I'm at $18.75 as seasonal driver

brownsoccer

If I get brought on full time it takes 4 years to get top rate right?

And top rate right now is $35/hr?

So what will my rate be after one year?
After 2 years
After 3 years?

And 4 years from now will top rate be up to $40/hr?

542thruNthru

If I get brought on full time it takes 4 years to get top rate right?

And top rate right now is $35/hr?

So what will my rate be after one year?
After 2 years
After 3 years?

And 4 years from now will top rate be up to $40/hr?

To be honest I don't know what your pay will be the 2nd and 3rd year. I think you just get the normal raises and than the big jump to top scale at the end.

You're seasonal, just focus on doing the best job you can instead of what you may make IF they keep you.

brownsoccer

I hope they keep me. I'll do a good job. Someone must know the answer?

So you only get a .50 cent raise after 1 year of being full time and then another .50 cent raise after 2 years and another .50 cent after 3 years and then you get a $20 per hour raise after 4 years?

That seems dumb.

jaker

trolling
I hope they keep me. I'll do a good job. Someone must know the answer?

So you only get a .50 cent raise after 1 year of being full time and then another .50 cent raise after 2 years and another .50 cent after 3 years and then you get a $20 per hour raise after 4 years?

That seems dumb.
You say dumb , but that is everyday life at ups

barnyard

KTM rider
You are a seasonal at the very start of the season. I would worry about finishing the season incident free before worrying about something that may not even be applicable to you.

TG43

Here, it's: start-60%, 1 year-65%, 2 years 75% of a full time bid driver.

So start-$19.92, 1 year-$21.58, 2 years-$24.91. According to my calculations, full time bid is $33.20 here.

a911scanner

In the Central as of 2/2018 the top rate will be $36.19/hr.

The is the farthest out information we can gather until a new contract is in place.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I hope they keep me. I'll do a good job.
Good thing you, along with the other 90,000 bug-eyed, sunshine fresh, seasonals who are still shiitting out driving school chow all think the same way. You're lucky to stay on more than a month and a half but in case you do, here are some helpful tips for you.

Before you ask, No, you cannot wear dreadlocks. Yes, you can wear sneakers, yes you have to shave, yes you can have off the week before Xmas. No you will not still have a job after having your ID taken and application shredded even if your English is impeccable if you threaten the security guard. Don't drink the yellow Gatorade that was left for you in the back of the truck.

Merry Xmas, you can get UPS socks at:
SOCKS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In the Central as of 2/2018 the top rate will be $36.19/hr.

The is the farthest out information we can gather until a new contract is in place.

Historically we could expect to top out between $40-41/hr at the end of the contract to follow this one; however, I think the focus of our compensation will be shifted to our pensions rather than our wages.

brownsoccer

Thanks but I can't login. I don't even know my employee number yet
Good thing you, along with the other 90,000 bug-eyed, sunshine fresh, seasonals who are still shiitting out driving school chow all think the same way. You're lucky to stay on more than a month and a half but in case you do, here are some helpful tips for you.

Before you ask, No, you cannot wear dreadlocks. Yes, you can wear sneakers, yes you have to shave, yes you can have off the week before Xmas. No you will not still have a job after having your ID taken and application shredded even if your English is impeccable if you threaten the security guard. Don't drink the yellow Gatorade that was left for you in the back of the truck.

Merry Xmas, you can get UPS socks at:
SOCKS
but