so whats is considered alot of stops?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by pberrioz, Dec 9, 2011.

1. pberrioz

pberrioz New Member

So whats like an average night 150 stops? Whats the number say when you should have a helper 175+?

thanks for your thoughts :)

2. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

I don't deliver at night so I can't help you.

3. User Name

User Name Only 230 Today?? lol

1,000 would be alot, but 297 is what i did today.

4. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

103 is a bunch and that is how many I did today.

5. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

why do you want to know? are you a supervisor trying to figure out monday,s route,s it none of your your bussiness just do your stops till you get done thank your helper and dont ask no more. only joking alot is more than a little.

6. Northshoredriver

Northshoredriver New Member

had around 260 all week... and a fulllll 700...what a nice friday 197..done at 630

7. hypocrisy

hypocrisy Banned

My best was 416 with a helper, all resi, roughly 11 hr day in a bricked P10. That was a looooong time ago though and it didn't seem like that much then. Toward the end of my package days I would barely do half that because by then I actually followed the methods.

8. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Something tells me you folks with 250+ stops are not running 200 miles also!

9. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

The route I bid, even though on comp, had 267 stops the previous Monday. No, they didn't do 200+. They did 74.

10. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Be glad you're beside the wood heater and not slinging cardboard. By the way, you want some company?:wink2:

11. cachsux

cachsux Wah

4 for us lazy feeder types.

12. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

So, what you are saying is that I would have to become lazy and get some feeder pants, if I want to go into feeders?
    :rofl: :rofl:
    The #4 combo at Wendy's, maybe?

13. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Keep talking trash. I`ll remember how funny you were when you complain about lifting something heavy.

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

There are too many variables to accurately answer this question.

15. 65Goat

65Goat Member

I've alway felt that anything close to (Stops + Mileage) = 300+ is generally a solid day's work. Load quality and package count play a huge role as well.

16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I drive 50 miles a day, which would mean 250 stops, which is about double what I do on the average non-Peak day.

17. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Depends on route. I can do 250 stops on say route A and be done by 530 (cake). Route B i might so 97 stops and work my bum off just to be in by 730.

18. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

You just keep watching me talk trash. Along the trash lines......... Never mind. Hehehehehe

19. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

All depends of a lot of variables include but not limited to the area your in (city, suburbs, hill towns, driving distance), number of business compared to house calls, how many picks up you have, number of bulk stops, etc.

Giving you a number wouldn't mean anything to you unless you know the area that those numbers cover.

20. cachsux

cachsux Wah

My old retail route was very consistent, 90-100 stops 75 miles or so. Where I got the big allowance was in pieces, 700-900 at a time. Retail peak record one year was 1200. Average day was around 10.5 or so. Peak highest was 14+.