Strike will definitely happen

Pullman Brown

It was over slavery plain and simple. The was the major reason.

I’ll grant you the point about slavery and the social order that they we’re living in an age where it had become racially specific that neither the divines or secular theorists could decouple “racial slavery in the abstract from racial slavery but as I’ve said before these were people who took the Bible serious and the Bible was written during a time when slavery and economics were apart of the world, with instructions on how masters and slaves were to interact, don’t be anachronistic, and they were warned to change there ways or judgment would come and they would lose the war.

But they had every right legally to secede so that they could change and in changing bring about a different social order which would have come about but they weren’t given a chance they rightfully had to defend themselves. It was was a dying institution. But they fought with honor and did not implement total war, destroying whole towns, stealing, etc, that was coming from the North. It was an unjust war. We still have a problem with that in the American Empire by the way in getting involved in conflicts we have no business in. The same spirit still exists!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No I just know that slavery isn’t morally right. I’m not blinded by extreme hate that’ll I try to find alternative reasons why the civil war happened lol
Why are you bent on making this about extreme hate.
Oh that's right. Everything on the left is about race.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I’ll grant you the point about slavery and the social order that they we’re living in an age where it had become racially specific that neither the divines or secular theorists could decouple “racial slavery in the abstract from racial slavery but as I’ve said before these were people who took the Bible serious and the Bible was written during a time when slavery and economics were apart of the world, with instructions on how masters and slaves were to interact, don’t be anachronistic, and they were warned to change there ways or judgment would come and they would lose the war.

But they had every right legally to secede so that they could change and in changing bring about a different social order which would have come about but they weren’t given a chance they rightfully had to defend themselves. It was was a dying institution. But they fought with honor and did not implement total war, destroying whole towns, stealing, etc, that was coming from the North. It was an unjust war. We still have a problem with that in the American Empire by the way in getting involved in conflicts we have no business in. The same spirit still exists!

This whole narrative that the south was innocent is hilarious. Yeah those poor slave owners. No empathy though towards the people they kidnapped from their country forced to do labor in a totally foreign land.

BrownFlush

The Bible is written with instruction that allows for slavery to exist in a society.
Instructions are given to both to the master and the slave.

BrownFlush

This whole narrative that the south was innocent is hilarious. Yeah those poor slave owners. No empathy though towards the people they kidnapped from their country forced to do labor in a totally foreign land.
That market actually belonged to the north for a good long time. Lot of Yankees owed their wealth to the slave business.

Pullman Brown

Do you know what was happening in Africa at this time in history? Who sold these slaves? I never said that the sins of the south weren’t real and they weren’t guilty for many horrible things. What Im saying is that that war was foolish and unnecessary and has had terrible unintended consequences down to this day! And could have been resolved without war like every other western society dealt with it! Do you know what being anachronistic means?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Do you know what was happening in Africa at this time in history? Who sold these slaves? I never said that the sins of the south weren’t real and they weren’t guilty for many horrible things. What Im saying is that that war was foolish and unnecessary and has had terrible unintended consequences! Do you know what being anachronistic means?

Predictable response yeah we all know they sold their own. A lot of warring tribes did that. Doesn’t somehow justify it.

BrownFlush

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only to please them while they are watching, but with sincerity of heart and fear of the Lord. - Colossians 1:22

this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a bondservant or is free. Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him. Eph. 6: 8-9

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear and sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.…Eph. 6:5

Masters, supply your slaves with what is right and fair, since you know that you also have a Master in heaven. -Col. 4:1