Suspension for fuel leak

10 point

When I had my country run the fuel gauge in the pkg car was less than reliable so I would refuel every day and write down the ending mileage on the DVIR. If I noticed that someone had used the car that night I would top off the tank in the morning before starting my route just to make sure I would have enough fuel to last the day. I have a city run with a brand new pkg car but I still write down the ending odometer just to make sure.
We were told to stop topping off the fuel tank. Expansion creates an epa infraction.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Half of my run is in the boonies of MN. I'll fiil the tanks to the brim but then I hit the road immediately after so there's no time for it to expand befor the tractor draws it down.

10 point

Half of my run is in the boonies of MN. I'll fiil the tanks to the brim but then I hit the road immediately after so there's no time for it to expand befor the tractor draws it down.
The instructions were primarily for those that fueled and parked their vehicles on and in our property and especially in warm weather.

Not necessarily for when you fuel to leave for your run or route.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't want to run dry on that 50 mile route!

About a month ago I had parked my PC knowing I had more than enough fuel for one more day. Someone decided to use it and put 100 miles on without fueling, so rather than run the whole day and then fuel, I had to fuel before starting my day, which made an already tight NDA window that much tighter.

Z

ZQXC

About a month ago I had parked my PC knowing I had more than enough fuel for one more day. Someone decided to use it and put 100 miles on without fueling, so rather than run the whole day and then fuel, I had to fuel before starting my day, which made an already tight NDA window that much tighter.

Life is a continual series of problems that we must solve.
The reward for our endless effort is death.

rod

Retired 22 years

I'm sure you got them off on time by recording them and closing them out before they were late.