Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

Spongebob1

No, ya see it was Tim's intelligence and his ability to think outside the box, if you will, by using media and local pols to push UPS' hand into getting back to the table. It took a few weeks but they got their jobs back. Remember he was trying to fix a screw up by a rogue BA. UPS took advantage of the situation and used those 250 members and got their ultimate prize: banishment of Liam.

Do you know the final count that came in today?

Hey....

He could be saving lives by instructing TDU members, not to sexually harass other members.

-Bug-
Seriously what kind of tool joins a website and uses someone's first name and local number that got terminated and started a Facebook page about it? That's a whole new level of low. So when this tool is posting around the clock while on the clock he can take the heat. Isn't that kinda rotten? It's kinda psycho. I guess we should have some fun with it if the site owner is okay with it. What's really sad is this teamster United rooster could be bringing reproach to his union brother if ups is smart enough to look at it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Seriously what kind of tool joins a website and uses someone's first name and local number that got terminated and started a Facebook page about it? That's a whole new level of low. So when this tool is posting around the clock while on the clock he can take the heat. Isn't that kinda rotten? It's kinda psycho. I guess we should have some fun with it if the site owner is okay with it. What's really sad is this teamster United rooster could be bringing reproach to his union brother if ups is smart enough to look at it.
He probably wants that guys rooster too.

He probably wants that guys rooster too.
Let's just put it this way. Whoever that guy is he shouldn't be using that guys name. Know matter what he's done. That's a very shady thing to do to another teamster. I would never stand t a new account and use my worst enemy's name. That's just not right.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Let's just put it this way. Whoever that guy is he shouldn't be using that guys name. Know matter what he's done. That's a very shady thing to do to another teamster. I would never stand t a new account and use my worst enemy's name. That's just not right.
Obviously he has problems.......unless he's less than 20 years old

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm shocked it's allowed first off. Secondly, it's no secret who he is.