Television

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was just past midnight, so it was officially the start of Sunday. I couldn't sleep and the dog wanted out! I can't go back to bed once I'm up. So thanks to Billy, I was both entertained and shocked-scared by one of his episodes.

He and his brother are scrawny, but wirey and the bravest heroes to many in Louisiana. he was at some lady's rental. She was tryng to move debris and kept hearing rattles,so she knew she had some snakes in this house and the rattle made her nervous that they were the poisonous kind.

Billy and his brother went room to room with those "snake sticks" and carefully lifted things like cardboard and mattresses to find many, many snakes in this house. They were all "viper-type" poisonous ones. A few copperheads and lots of rattlesnakes.
Apparently, there had been record rain in the area and there's a huge hole in this house where a dryer was vented outside by the previous tenant.

All the snakes entered there and the house was their dry and warm den!!

There were some grand daddy rattlers they boxed up. Armed with their sticks and some cardboard for shields, they rid the place and the hole was going to be sealed up. Billy has the hat in this picture and the blonde is his brother.

DS

Fenderbender
Re: Like Mother like Daughter, BRISTOL PALINS show BOMBS!

In "Big bang theory",in the intro,they sing,
"The whole universe was in a hot dense state".
Are they singing about Louisiana?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So glad they ran a Bill & Guiliana marathon.........I was able to catch up.

Used to watch them on E! and enjoyed the show........then they went to Style (which I don't get). I finally got to see the baby and catch upon all the episodes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw my very first episode of My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.

OMG !! OMG !!
It was like a train wreck. I couldn't stop watching it. They're saying these girls are virgins when they get married??
The guys will date the "gorgers" (non-gypsy) but they want to marry a "new one". (not used)

The girls dont' even kiss guys........yeah right, I believe that!

Dads going door to door paving driveways to earn $10,000 in one day to get carnival rides for his 4 yr. old daughter's birthday party. Like I said, I couldn't stop watching it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I try to put myself in a black person's shoes....they can't be proud of a show like this one....

'All My Babies' Mamas' petitioner says show sends 'very dangerous message' | Fox News

Maybe the last show that you could be proud of is Cosby!!! Everything today deals with sex, looking for sex, having sex, imitating sex, thinking of sex, . Even way back with the Wayans, everything was "double meaning" and stood for sex.
There is more to life than just sex.

Cosby raised his kid on the show........Shorty just deposits seed wherever he goes . Wonder if he supports his 11 kids with 10 baby mamas? I can't picture Oprah having anything to do with this crap!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the Halloween episode of Honey Boo Boo.

All the family went to the Pumpkni Patch to pick out pumpkins to carve for Halloween.

They all picked out their gourds and the 4 kids decided to get this BIG crooked for Mama June..no stranger to Fat & Crooked herself.

Every member of the 6 person (one new baby makes 7) household called the crooked, uneven ,pumpkin "wop-sided". they are a train wreck!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The movie trailer being shown for "Mama" looks spooky! It could be they are showing all the spooky parts in the movie to get you to go.

I will wait for the $1.29 version in Red Box, but it's on my list now.

gingerkat

I'm a little slow on the "reality world", but I'm totally diggin' it. Has anyone seen "Joe Schmo" on Spike TV? Totally ridiculous, but very amusing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Feel Good Story Of The Day: Piers Morgan Loses To RuPaul In TV Ratings…[/h]
Piers-Morgan1-550x308.jpg

How unbelievably pathetic, Piers Morgan is on CNN, RuPaul is on some channel I’ve never heard of called Logo TV.