Television

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
You should see the fan site photos of her from various episodes and magazine shoots. I would still enjoy the show with all the explosives and kinetic violence.

oldngray

nowhere special
You should see the fan site photos of her from various episodes and magazine shoots. I would still enjoy the show with all the explosives and kinetic violence.

I remember what she did in her first episode. They made a plaster cast of her butt. It pretty much set the tone for her role in the show.

moreluck

golden ticket member
cf315e1d26989b15cf5a30b970be1574.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched some of the Oscars last night. Too political......not the time or the place.
I can't digest Patricia Arquette screaming about equal pay for women wearing a dress probably worth thousands and making millons(?) per movie. Maybe the outcry should be from the Mon. -Fri. secretary in an office.
Also didn't need to hear about voting from John Legend who's facts weren't !

J.K. Simmons had the most solid message of the night.

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the 40th SNL Anniversary show.....the funniest part (imo) was the Jeopardy spot. I was laughing so hard tears were running down and I was laughing out loud.

oldngray

nowhere special
Did anyone watch "The Last Man on Earth" the other night. The verdict is still out on that one.

I saw it and also had mixed feelings. I liked it but can't see it lasting long before they run out of ideas. The concept might work for a movie but not a long weekly series.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning I was trying to watch some of the recorded shows and catch up........I watched 4 episodes of "The First 48".
I really like that show. There's one evening where A&E has First 48 all night.....that's when I record it. I also like Night Watch......NOLA EMT show too.
Wouldn't want to spend "every waking moment" on the Browncafe.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm still trying to decide if I like The Last Man on Earth. It gets more wacko every week. My wife hates it.