Television

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Repeat of Isle of Man TT on Velocity channel this morning. Some great racing.
Ever watch Top Gear on BBC America? That show is absolutely hysterical. To bad Jeremy got canned for being a jerk. What's the Stig going to do?
stig2.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
The British version of Top Gear was by far the best version. The US one totally sucks and the Australian version is somewhere in between. Clarkson is definitely a pompous ass and Hammond is annoying but still a funny show.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The British version of Top Gear was by far the best version. The US one totally sucks and the Australian version is somewhere in between. Clarkson is definitely a pompous ass and Hammond is annoying but still a funny show.
The BBc still has 3 shows that haven't been released yet .

Very strange that the BBc would kill off thier huge money maker , the recently cancelled live shows will go on , as long as Clarkson downplays the BBc 's actions .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I am totally mezmorized by the ginseng dealers in Appalachia...... what a bunch of redneck hoodlums......but I can't stop watching it..
Try the History Channel’s reality television show Mountain Men .
Their actions will keep anyone from the woods at night .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Franklin & Bash........no more.

How come all the shows I like get cancelled?

I liked watching both Suits and Franklin & Bash.....it's the same 'lawyer world', but one's funny and one's cut-throat law

watdaflock?

Ever watch Top Gear on BBC America? That show is absolutely hysterical. To bad Jeremy got canned for being a jerk. What's the Stig going to do?
Jeremy and friends are in talks. Will no longer be on BBCA. I'm hoping for HBO so it can be more R rated...tired of all the bleeps and edited scenes for American TV.

No doubt Top Gear UK is a great show.

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw a teaser a few days ago about a new show with the fat guy from US version of Top Gear. I don't remember its name but probably going to be a stupid show. US Top Gear stinks.

watdaflock?

I saw a teaser a few days ago about a new show with the fat guy from US version of Top Gear. I don't remember its name but probably going to be a stupid show. US Top Gear stinks.
Lost in Transmission I believe it's called. Rutledge Wood actually has grown on me the more he's been off of NASCAR and doing his own shows.
I dig his van too.
BOR3C5FCIAEubDC.jpg