The party of "family values" strikes again!

av8torntn

Except when it comes to same sex marriage, abortions, illegal immigration, refugees, welfare recipients, unarmed kids killed by police, women, minorities, legal immigrants, all Muslims, etc.;)

abortions? You meant since they do not want to kill babies that's somehow not inclusive? Wow. I mean I seriously underestimated how close minded dimocrats were.

The level of ignorance to claim its part of the GOP platform to have police shoot unarmed children is somehow astounding.

Yes I agree that since the GOP supports immigration that makes them inclusive.

Yes the GOP opposes the dimocrats war on women making them inclusive.

av8torntn

Ya, thats why they got smoked in 2008 and 2012, because they are more inclusive... Medical marijuana is suppose to be for a health condition, not posting.

HAHAHAHAHAHah

TOS.

Troll

So using your limited reasoning that would imply that the Reagan policies would be the most inclusive?

If that's your point I agree I just can't believe that you would be intelligent enough to make that statement.

Last edited:

10 point

Bill "didn't know that woman" (had his eyes closed no doubt) and Jesse, the Rev. Jesse, really got to know his secretary. Carnal knowledge no doubt.

Now there's value in that.

Just not immediate family value.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
"Family values" very own Mary Fallin has a little something to contribute to this thread! Thanks to her daughter for parading around the state mansion in well, lets say something other than traditional "family values" clothing..!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-derrick/christina-fallin-bacon-gaga_b_897301.html

CREEPS.

TOS.
And this one has an EX spouse..this FAMILY Values crowd really respects the vow of marriage....Any of the in-house lawyers have a comment?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
"Family values" very own Mary Fallin has a little something to contribute to this thread! Thanks to her daughter for parading around the state mansion in well, lets say something other than traditional "family values" clothing..!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-derrick/christina-fallin-bacon-gaga_b_897301.html

CREEPS.

TOS.
And this one has an EX spouse..this FAMILY Values crowd really respects the vow of marriage....Any of the in-house lawyers have a comment?
I saw nothing illegal in this story.
So why is the TROLL PATROLL all hot and bothered by this?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.

oldngray

nowhere special

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Where did that article say he is a Republican? Sounds like a typical Democrat to me. The article is from a "progressive" Christian site.[/quote]If Oldy was around then maybe.......
original.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden’s Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test
http://online.wsj.com/articles/bide...reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657
Mr. Biden, 44 years old, decided to pursue military service relatively late, beginning the direct-commission process to become a public-affairs officer in the Navy Reserve in 2012. Because of his age—43 when he was to be commissioned—he needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a drug-related incident when he was a young man, according to people familiar with the matter. Military officials say such drug waivers aren’t uncommon.

Mr. Biden was commissioned as an ensign on May 7, 2013, and assigned to Navy Public Affairs Support Element East in Norfolk, Va., a reserve unit, according to the Navy. In June 2013, after reporting to his unit in Norfolk, he was given a drug test, which turned up positive for cocaine, according to people familiar with the situation. Mr. Biden was discharged in February, the Navy said.
Only 8 months before washing out .

Might be a new record .