The party of "family values" strikes again!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would ask the moderators to MOVE the OBAMA birth cerificate derail posts to the DEAD, WORN OUT thread about OBAMA's birth certificate.

* discussing obamas birth certificate is off topic.

THanks.

TOS.
I request that comment about "*" be also removed .

SOUTH PLAINFIELD — A borough council candidate is bowing out of his race after revelations that he allegedly shouted racist slurs while mooning patrons of a local diner.

Joe Sorrentino , Democratic

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...iddlesex_diner_cops_say_now_he_drops_out.html

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I request that comment about " degenerate replublicans " be also removed .

SOUTH PLAINFIELD — A borough council candidate is bowing out of his race after revelations that he allegedly shouted racist slurs while mooning patrons of a local diner.

Joe Sorrentino , Democratic

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...iddlesex_diner_cops_say_now_he_drops_out.html

Of course you would want the word removed. The republicans listed so far on this thread are all Upstanding citizens to you republicans and they need to be defended, by people like you.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NYC Councilman and State Assembly “shoo-in” Charles Barron(D), who proclaims:
“All my heroes were America’s enemies.”
Barron is particularly fond of the maniacal dictator Robert Mugabe, who turned the erstwhile “Breadbasket of Africa” (when it was under white rule and called Rhodesia) into the hell on earth that is Zimbabwe.

“I would love for him to come to Albany. I would love for him to come anywhere in the United States, really,” Barron said in a recent interview with the New York Observer. “I think he’s a shining example of an African leader on the African continent.”
charles-barron.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden, at women’s event, praises senator forced to resign over sexual harassment claims

Vice President Biden, speaking to a Democratic women’s forum, had an awkward moment Friday as he praised former Sen. Bob Packwood -- who was forced out of Congress over sexual harassment claims.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...foxnews/politics+(Internal+-+Politics+-+Text)
Biden is the gift that keeps on giving .
And he's next in line to be president .
Come 2016 Run joe Run .

The vice president invoked the former Republican senator while addressing the Democratic National Committee's women's leadership forum.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dem Gubernatorial Candidate Was Caught Getting Lap Dance In Strip Club During Police Raid
While not charged with any crime in the incident that took place Aug. 5, 1998, the police reports of the event do not paint a flattering portrait for a man trying to defeat Republican incumbent Sam Brownback.

Police found him “in a somewhat compromising position… in a back room of the club” — alone with a topless stripper wearing only a G-string. Davis was forced to the ground at gunpoint by police after they interrupted his lap dance. He kept to his “sitting position” the first time he was requested to hit the floor and had to be ordered a second time to lay on the ground before complying.

The police raided the club on a tip that methamphetamine was being dealt on club property. The police report indicated Davis had no prior knowledge of drug activities at “Secrets.” Davis’ client, the club owner, was charged with selling methamphetamine after the raid.