The Truth About Racism

Overpaid Union Thug

0FEB1D52-C8FF-4B7E-8C09-08482DDD24A0.jpeg

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Democrats use minorities like Republicans use the religious right. It’s almost as if they’d rather talk about social issues that divide people instead of economic policy that would unite us.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats use minorities like Republicans use the religious right. It’s almost as if they’d rather talk about social issues that divide people instead of economic policy that would unite us.
The problem is that in terms of economic policy, there's not much to unite on. The left is pushing modern monetary theory, neverending quantitative easing and stimulus, universal basic income, nonsense wealth taxes, etc. etc.

At this point, the fundamental ideological differences between left and right are simply too profound to overcome.

You either think capitalism is the best economic system and has allowed more people to lift themselves out of poverty than any other economic system in history..... or you're a Democrat and oppose that.

baklava

The problem is that in terms of economic policy, there's not much to unite on. The left is pushing modern monetary theory, neverending quantitative easing and stimulus, universal basic income, nonsense wealth taxes, etc. etc.

At this point, the fundamental ideological differences between left and right are simply too profound to overcome.

You either think capitalism is the best economic system and has allowed more people to lift themselves out of poverty than any other economic system in history..... or you're a Democrat and oppose that.
Man, I can write a novel in response to this but I’ll try to be concise instead.

One of the keys to Donald Trump’s success in 2016 was actually attacking Hillary and the democrats from the left on trade. Economic protectionism is the opposite of economic libertarianism.

much like Tucker Carlson, I believe in the free market up until it hurts the average worker. Nobody but the elite truly believe in unfettered capitalism in this country. It’s not black-or-white.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Man, I can write a novel in response to this but I’ll try to be concise instead.

One of the keys to Donald Trump’s success in 2016 was actually attacking Hillary and the democrats from the left on trade. Economic protectionism is the opposite of economic libertarianism.

much like Tucker Carlson, I believe in the free market up until it hurts the average worker. Nobody but the elite truly believe in unfettered capitalism in this country. It’s not black-or-white.
I don't disagree with what you're saying, other than your not talking about the differences between Democrats and Republicans, you're talking about the differences within the Republican party. The left is on a different planet.

newfie

the dem version did hurt the average worker

baklava

I don't disagree with what you're saying, other than your not talking about the differences between Democrats and Republicans, you're talking about the differences within the Republican party. The left is on a different planet.
Well yeah, but those differences in the Republican Party are pretty new because Trump ushered in a new era. There is common ground between those that are right or left of center. There was not an insignificant amount of Obama voters that broke for Trump in 2016.

I could go over the differences on the left, but I don’t think I’ll waste my time on a subject that isn’t that interesting. The woke grifters muddy everything up. I just want a stronger middle class and I don’t think that’s done entirely with tax cuts and deregulation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well yeah, but those differences in the Republican Party are pretty new because Trump ushered in a new era. There is common ground between those that are right or left of center. There was not an insignificant amount of Obama voters that broke for Trump in 2016.

I could go over the differences on the left, but I don’t think I’ll waste my time on a subject that isn’t that interesting. The woke grifters muddy everything up. I just want a stronger middle class and I don’t think that’s done entirely with tax cuts and deregulation.
I don't disagree.

Those are conversations that will hopefully be had when the Nikki Haley presidency begins. In the meantime the Republicans are mostly populists focused on defeating the marxist policies of Biden/Harris.

Last edited:

The truth about racism is that TRUMP is putting the white race on his back and carrying us through the dark. My mans got legal immigration slowed by 92 percent! Promises made, promises kept. If the republican parties future is Nikki Haley, we are doomed lmao. Our future is cancelling term limits on presidents and Trump installing himself as dictator, and eventually when he dies someone else even more qualified can take over. Cats outta the bag. The left legitimately want to exterminate white people. This is life or death.

vantexan

The truth about racism is that TRUMP is putting the white race on his back and carrying us through the dark. My mans got legal immigration slowed by 92 percent! Promises made, promises kept. If the republican parties future is Nikki Haley, we are doomed lmao. Our future is cancelling term limits on presidents and Trump installing himself as dictator, and eventually when he dies someone else even more qualified can take over. Cats outta the bag. The left legitimately want to exterminate white people. This is life or death.
Seriously? You're either a closet Democrat or an idiot.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can't imagine being totally dependent on the government for my existence. We have been doing this for 50 years now, zero improvement.

You’re just an over 30 who hasn’t seen actual conservatism before. Your conservative beliefs are just liberalism. That’s why the gop is the lefts punching bag and continually lose on social issues.