Things customers should know

Overpaid Union Thug

Calling the shipper, or whoever the COD package is addressed to, IS NOT.....I REPEAT.....IS NOT going to change the fact that you owe me $1205.56 in cashiers checks or money orders!

Sent using BrownCafe App

jaker

trolling
Driving out the guys long driveway to the street , he turns in and ask me if I was heading to his house to deliver his pkg

Walking up to a house with a pkg , the guy across the street yells and ask me if that is for him

xkingx

I deliver mostly all hood areas. I always get the "who is it?!!" I reply normal tone "UPS" two times max. They continue to scream "who?" I remain silent filling out delivery notice. Once they open I then ask them what's wrong with their peephole?
Lately when I'm asked who is it I just reply with...Jake- with state farm

OPTION3

I deliver mostly all hood areas. I always get the "who is it?!!" I reply normal tone "UPS" two times max. They continue to scream "who?" I remain silent filling out delivery notice. Once they open I then ask them what's wrong with their peephole?
In our “HOODS” its not Who is it ? It’s WHOOOOOOOOOO? WHOOOOOOOOOOOO? IDIOTS...

ajax25

No I don't know what it is, YOU ordered it! I usually respond with, "I'm not sure I didn't have time to open them all today."

Sent using BrownCafe App

ajax25

I had a customer at a resi stop tell me the other day that they "didn't have a signature" I said "you got a name right?", "Yep" (as they look at me as if I'm the stupid one) "then write it on here!"

Sent using BrownCafe App

undies

I see the lovely spider webs all around your porch, dropping your crap right on it!

Customer: "Where's "regular driver"?"
Me: "They've been assimilated"

Z

ZQXC

If you say mailman, they will open the door.

Could be that "gubment" check.

Bottom rung

If you say mailman, they will open the door.

Could be that "gubment" check.
We deliver the cards. Apparently it's electronic now and they use credit cards because shaming people hurts feelings. We wouldn't want to hurt feelings would we? So the only time their door gets knocked on is for amazon and warrants. I always wonder to myself what they'd do if I told them I was the sheriffs dept, but I dont feel like getting shot so.....I don't.

oldngray

nowhere special
We deliver the cards. Apparently it's electronic now and they use credit cards because shaming people hurts feelings. We wouldn't want to hurt feelings would we? So the only time their door gets knocked on is for amazon and warrants. I always wonder to myself what they'd do if I told them I was the sheriffs dept, but I dont feel like getting shot so.....I don't.

I knew a driver that had a sup with him in the hood and banged on a door and yelled "Police!" and jumped back out of the way. The sup told him don't you ever freaking do that again.

xkingx

I like when they finally come to the door their eyes are all glazed. I say nice job cleaning b4 opening the door but the kush cloud followed you .
I love my route.. everyday there's something new going on. Murders, swat, open drug deals all day. Look out boys not doing agood job. barber shops being burnt..lol its like I'm watching a marathon of the show cops...
Ummm yea Don't mind this cracka girl in brown. I just need that signature.