Things customers should know

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Getting pulled over by a sheriff or highway patrol looking for their package. Thanks for the anxiety!
Ha Ha that happened to me on Christmas eve with a Mass State trooper trying to get me before I went to his house with wife's present !!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had a lovely customer last night. She called in said I didnt wait long enough.

So I went back. After all at $50 an hour why not. She said oh thanks for coming back. I said no problem.

Then out of the blue in the bitchiest voice I've heard in awhile. She says. I guess I need to work on not being such a bitch.

STFXG

Customers need to know that they aren't too important to sign the scanner. Oh, you won't sign and want me to go find your secretary? "Package refused by recipient"

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oh so you're leaving a Christmas tip for the mailman?

Well good for you and I don't wanna hear about it. Kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your own ass etc.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2014-10-03-20-27-26--340378711.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I honestly don't care what the story is behind why you ordered two pillows from QVC instead of one.

aiian

If I ever show up with some jackbag with a clipboard... NO! I am not training a new guy.

You asked me the same thing this time last year about the same friggin' guy.

dezguy

Customer leaves a note on their door to deliver their package to another address or to call their cell phone. How about, instead I fill out this nifty door knocker, you sign it and I'll be back tomorrow, instead?

tapatio75

Do you really think that you are funny when you are whistling or making diad's beep everytime I scan packages when you are around? Like we don't hear it enough during the day

hardcharger

While doing pick ups.........can you wait for me to finish boxing up this package? As she sits in her chair talking on the phone not even trying to finish taping up the package!!
NO. I'll get it tomorrow. Then acts like a spoiled little kid and kicks the package !! Lol. Have a good day I tell her

Or ..... Your early ! No I come at the same time everyday. Not my fault yall goof off all day and expect me to wait.

Sent using BrownCafe App

PeasAndCarrots

If your hooligan 8 year olds try to hop in my truck, on my bumper, throw anything or run their bikes infront of me to act cool, I'm going to yell at them like they were my own kids. Don't be get butthurt if they come crying about how mean I was. Watch your damn kids.