This supe is starting to annoy me.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by you aint even know it, Jul 20, 2013.

1. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

I guess I have a love hate relationship with management. Everytime he tries to send me home before my 3 hours and 30 minutes, I tell him I want my 3 hours and 30 minutes, then he would ask if I pay my union dues. What does union dues have to do with me getting my guarantee? Thats none of his business by the way. The next time he asks me, I'll just tell him its none of his business unless he's James P. Hoffa. The contract covers every bargaining unit employee, and each has a right to demand their hours (non union or not). I have passed probation a long time ago, and I have rights.
  2. You may have "the right to demand", but management has the privilege to make your life hell (while still staying within the bounds of your contract). Don't start what you are not prepared to finish. Good luck with your "rights"
  3. you aint even know it

I don't really care. I can make management life hell aswell. If they start harassing me or writing me up, then I'll start reporting supervisors working.
  4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What's with the sudden influx of trolls lately?
  5. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Here's a guy who's 19 y/o, unloads boxes a FEW hours per week, and hangs out on an Internet forum with 30-60 something y/o folks on the weekends.

I started slinging boxes when I was 19 and I can tell you this; my nights and weekends were spent chasing cold beer and warm...ladies. Trying to get a bunch of old folks all riled up would've seemed kinda boring to me.

Which leads me to one solid conclusion. You're not just a internet troll, you're a real life troll. No one here likes you. I'll bet the same could be said about your real life.
  6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

So you're saying he's a dork???
  7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

noun 1. Slang. a silly, out-of-touch person who tends to look odd or behave ridiculously around others; a social misfit: If you make me wear that, I’ll look like a total dork! Synonyms: jerk, schmo; nerd, geek.

2. Slang: Vulgar. penis.

BSWALKS Easily Amused

i know when I was 19, I never had time for the Internet. Wait. There was no Internet.
  9. you aint even know it

I can't imagine someone named Harry Manback pulling digits. The bear part is conceivable, because that's #1 antidote for the lonely loners.
  10. Crazy Diamond

Then one day, Al Gore came along...
  11. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Maybe, just maybe the Sup is looking out for your coworkers and their sanity. Getting your entitled attitude off the clock maybe the kindest act this Sup can due to raise morale.

And this puzzles us, in a previous post, you aint know it but you got no friends indicated that management was tellin him that they want him to join management.

It appears that management and co-workers recognize a working troll and elimination from the building is like a breathe of fresh air.

Work on your credibility and keep your stories consistent.
  12. Crazy Diamond

I would offer clever retort, but you can't even spell "beer" correctly.

I'm from the South and, my folks raised me with manners. I couldn't battle wits with an unarmed man and still feel good about myself.

In the meantime, you just keep them labels up, unloader.
  13. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Better yet why are people feeding this one......
  14. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

I am bored and he is an ASS.

I would prefer to give someone a chance but he is so "out there".
  15. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Truth right there.
    People think they are telling the troll off, but they're just playing his game. If he cared about people being mean to him on the internet he wouldn't be a troll.
  16. curiousbrain

curiousbrain Well-Known Member

Honestly ... it's clear people can just troll around here at will. I'm contemplating starting half a dozen accounts, starting a thread, and just talking with myself.

The obvious question is: don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Answer: Probably; but I enjoy proving a point, just the same.

This is just stupid to let this continue.
  17. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

I should now just behave after a spanking.
  18. Crazy Diamond

Guilty as charged. I guess I satisfy my inner troll by trolling the weaker trolls. I'd like to think I'm trying to entice them into engaging the community with meaningful contributions. The reality is simply me, exerting my mental fortitude over theirs.

You know what? That's A-OK with me.
  19. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Dude you are a dork. Get off the Internet forum. At 19 I was banging ladies smoking weed and getting into place I wasent supposed to be. I've grown up since then. I've got kids and a wife that's my excuse for hanging out on the Internet forum on a Saturday night. What's yours?? Find some friends and stay off this forum. Take it from me you are only young once. Once it passes by its gone. Get out there
  20. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

That was REALLY uncalled for. I'm sitting in Bar Louie waiting for my girlfriend to finish socializing with some friends. Quite honestly, I'd rather be home watching 48 Hours and reading a good book - and I didn't feel any different at 19. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a homebody. And if the OP does indeed suffer from social problems, your disparaging remarks could be painful. Instead, just ignore his posts.