Those moments!!

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Pull up to a resi stop and you decide to take a piss in a bottle. As you come out the customer is waiting for you wanting their pkg. Hope she didn't hear that
So you're one of them! I used to hate coming back from vacation or a day off, and finding one of those presents in my PC. Find a :censored2: restroom!

OPTION3

That moment when someone walks up to you and asks, “ Do you know where “X” street is”.....you,”Yes its trough this light next light right that road dead ends into it”....Them, “ No its supposed to be over......” Sound of package car driving away

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I've had people ask me directions for an address in a town twenty miles away and get mad when I don't know. If you ask me about an address on my route I can probably describe the house and tell you the name of their dog. Off my area, you are S.O.L.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've had people ask me directions for an address in a town twenty miles away and get mad when I don't know. If you ask me about an address on my route I can probably describe the house and tell you the name of their dog. Off my area, you are S.O.L.

My all time favorite response was made by a friend of mine when a guy got snotty because he didn't know where a street was OFF his route. He told the guy, "I'm not the one who is lost. You are!" Loved it!

Mr.Golden

So you're one of them! I used to hate coming back from vacation or a day off, and finding one of those presents in my PC. Find a :censored2: restroom!

Noooooooo I clean after myself unlike some drivers they leave a lot of s.h.i.t. in back of there pkg cars. I don't hesitate to stop a store to take a piss. it's only convenient when your u are stuck in the part of town where it's a whole bunch of neighborhoods

clean hairy

Ever make a Business stop that took a few minutes, only to return and find packages in the cab of your truck folks have dropped off and they were not UPS packages?

Boulevard859710

Noooooooo I clean after myself unlike some drivers they leave a lot of s.h.i.t. in back of there pkg cars. I don't hesitate to stop a store to take a piss. it's only convenient when your u are stuck in the part of town where it's a whole bunch of neighborhoods
I have a milk crate that is on shelf 4 in the corner. That's where I put them until I'm done and can throw them away.

Mr.Golden

That moment when i got back to the building and need to talk to the on road sup only to find out he is glued to the computer screen sweating.....I blurted out "friend-up day huh?!"

asphaltcowboy

That moment when i got back to the building and need to talk to the on road sup only to find out he is glued to the computer screen sweating.....I blurted out "friend-up day huh?!"

My on car is awesome almost seems like still has a teamster personality so I step in his office often to see how messed up his day has been. Sure gonna suck when he retires and the other supe that calls me complaining about miles after running off areas takes over. I got stuck in the mud and ice and he brought a pc out and pulled me out we are the only two that know of the incident to this day.