Those moments!!

asphaltcowboy

Anyone ever split the seam in the seat of their pants early in the day?
If so, what did you do, and what will you do in the future if that were to happen?

2nd air stop squatted to lift a 50lber ripped from crotch to the back belt loop.. Luckily I was at a stop across from my house so I sprinted there to change and still made service on air. Also that same stop is a my last pick up that ends at 1545 and then 4 more pick ups that start at 1630 in the same area. The only perk about that route. other than that I'm thinking all day what rezis to skip so I can get businesses done it's like 4 houses to every 1 biz and Orion has the last stops as schools haha

9.5er

Was all happy going in to work this morning. Should have been on my favorite route as the bid driver had a personal today. Once I get there I see the diad gone so I step into the office to see what the deal is. Management had talked him into working and I got stuck on one of the crappy routes. :angry:

ajax25

That moment when you DR a package get back in the truck drive two streets away DR another package and on your way back to the truck you see the lady from the previous stop has gotten in her car and chased you down to ask you if you need a signature. "Yep but I'll get it next time" smh

Boulevard859710

How about when you honk, ring the bell, knock, do your service cross, and write up the Infonotice? The whole process takes me about 2 minutes. I figure if they don't answer in that time frame then they aren't there. Then you get a message on your DIAD saying that the customer called in and said they were there all day and that you need to go back. I almost want to respond that if I stayed at their door any longer, I'd freaking live there.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I love it when you are in the back digging through the mess of a load, getting frustrated because of the mess, and using colorful language to describe the mess. Finally you find the package in the wrong place and you step into the cab and the customer is waiting there and they heard every word of your colorful rant.

Mr.Golden

That moment you was about to ring the doorbell at a resi stop and happen to see a note saying "do not ring or knock baby sleeping" but u here a vacuum in the back ground. Or better yet you see that same note and need a signature

nayrsiem

That moment you was about to ring the doorbell at a resi stop and happen to see a note saying "do not ring or knock baby sleeping" but u here a vacuum in the back ground. Or better yet you see that same note and need a signature
Delivered to one today with a note like that. Apparently the three dogs going nuts inside couldn't read.

asphaltcowboy

The moment when you get flagged down by your supe while leaving tHe building he asks How much room I got I say none asks to look and then says you see that pile (4 mud tires, 2 grills, 1 140lber that's huge, and few other regular boxes) I need you to take that to another driver after your air haha i said thanks... I have a reason to drag ass and make extra OT now

asphaltcowboy

The moment when you get flagged down by your supe while leaving tHe building he asks How much room I got I say none asks to look and then says you see that pile (4 mud tires, 2 grills, 1 140lber that's huge, and few other regular boxes) I need you to take that to another driver after your air haha i said thanks...Thinking I have a reason to drag ass and make extra OT now

Mr.Golden

That moment when u finally get your new clothes and decide to wear a outfit the next day. Some how black grease got on your shirt or/and hat