Those moments!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
How about when you honk, ring the bell, knock, do your service cross, and write up the Infonotice? The whole process takes me about 2 minutes. I figure if they don't answer in that time frame then they aren't there. Then you get a message on your DIAD saying that the customer called in and said they were there all day and that you need to go back. I almost want to respond that if I stayed at their door any longer, I'd freaking live there.
If they say i didn't go there i tell them to look at the info notice. If they ask me to go back somewhere I usually say sure I'll attempt it again tomorrow unless its medication or something.

clean hairy

When the Homeowner is finally in on the 3rd attempt, they sign, you give them their box, then they ask where is the second box?
You left them 2 notices, but only give them one box?

Re-Raise

When you go to a place with a Dish Network call tag and the people try to explain to you why their bill is actually paid and it is all a big mistake.

I use to stop them right away...now I just listen and nod with a concerned look on my face like the dispatcher at our center does.

Mr.Golden

That moment when u get pulled over by the police and you try to think of something quick so you tell him/her I need to get back to the center before I run out DoT hrs.

Mr.Golden

That moment when you need a signature form a customer so u had them the board the correct way only to see them flip around " no it's the other way"

Mr.Golden

That moment u pull up at a resi stop knowing there's a good looking chick home so u place the pkg on the porch to make her come out the house. In my LMFAO voice "look at that body"

Mr.Golden

Really? Can't be...can't remember what the sup told me exactly but when I first started driving I ask him if I get credit for two pkgs 45lbs a piece going to the same stop. He said no it has one pkg over 70 to get credit. Probably lied to me cause u got fired for falsifying lol

jaker

trolling
Really? Can't be...can't remember what the sup told me exactly but when I first started driving I ask him if I get credit for two pkgs 45lbs a piece going to the same stop. He said no it has one pkg over 70 to get credit. Probably lied to me cause u got fired for falsifying lol
No he means you get credit for the over weight just not enough to really mean anything