Those moments!!

Mr.Golden

That moment you walk to your truck from the PCM and from afar sooooo many boxes just stacked up by the truck. On top of that the pt sup sends your loader home. NEED AIR HELP!

OPTION3

That moment when your center manager says, "start time is 830 at your vehicle".....how can I be at the DIAD rack AND my vehicle at the same time?

S

selfcancelsignal

That moment you walk to your truck from the PCM and from afar sooooo many boxes just stacked up by the truck. On top of that the pt sup sends your loader home. NEED AIR HELP!
I never need late air help when this happens, 'cause I'll run air ONLY in trace if need be. I do however need over allowed help as in quit cryin' about it!

Mr.Golden

I never need late air help when this happens, 'cause I'll run air ONLY in trace if need be. I do however need over allowed help as in quit cryin' about it!
Lol, I don't cry about work never did probably never will. I usually come in to do early am runs but when I don't get the chance I'll walk around the building to see any sups working. If nothing I'll ask my sup to start early cause my truck friend-up. By the time they done with PCM the sups let the loaders go and drivers finish loading their own truck. By that time I'm usually good to go. Oh and I don't ask for air help that much maybe like five times but rarely...

S

selfcancelsignal

Lol, I don't cry about work never did probably never will. I usually come in to do early am runs but when I don't get the chance I'll walk around the building to see any sups working. If nothing I'll ask my sup to start early cause my truck friend-up. By the time they done with PCM the sups let the loaders go and drivers finish loading their own truck. By that time I'm usually good to go. Oh and I don't ask for air help that much maybe like five times but rarely...
I figured that might get lost in translation. I was talking about my OCS' crying about over allowed. Definitely never another hourly.

Re-Raise

I have this business on my route that gets a few packages ALMOST every day.

One day they didn't get anything. The next day the receiving guy asks me why we didn't call to let them know they didn't have any deliveries the day before.

I looked at him with a straight face and said the clerks call everyone each day who doesn't have a package coming in alphabetical order, and they must not have made it to you.

Re-Raise

Anyone ever split the seam in the seat of their pants early in the day?
If so, what did you do, and what will you do in the future if that were to happen?
One of our drivers sent a group message to a bunch of us other drivers telling us he just split his pants open this morning.

I took that opportunity to call the center with a complaint about a driver delivering to me, in his delivery area, with his undergarments clearly visible. The OMS bought it and my fake voice.

I may need to grow up someday.

MaceFremonti

One of our drivers sent a group message to a bunch of us other drivers telling us he just split his pants open this morning.

I took that opportunity to call the center with a complaint about a driver delivering to me, in his delivery area, with his undergarments clearly visible. The OMS bought it and my fake voice.

I may need to grow up someday.

I used to call in fake OCAs for the route next to mine, usually at just about rush hour, on the opposite side of the route that I knew my friend would be on.

Next day I could barely keep a straight face when he would be complaining about losing 45 minutes trying to pick up an OCA where the customer had no idea he was coming.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I used to call in fake OCAs for the route next to mine, usually at just about rush hour, on the opposite side of the route that I knew my friend would be on.

Next day I could barely keep a straight face when he would be complaining about losing 45 minutes trying to pick up an OCA where the customer had no idea he was coming.
Why would you dick someone up that bad?

nayrsiem

That moment you pull up in front of a house and the homeowner sees you and is waiting. You go in the back of the truck and search for 5 minutes but never find the box. *sheepish wave* *drive away*

clean hairy

The folks who ask if you have an inside track to get a relative hired.
After all, they think it is easy to just drive around and deliver a box once in awhile.