Those moments!!

Mr.Golden

That look on your face when you're 10 mins away from being done for the day and the green light appears. "There's no way in hell that can be a safety or a call tag msg" you opened it and see the infamous "call the center/building" text. U feel the rage of the hulk inside you Araaaagggghhhhh!!!!!

Boulevard859710

Lol I heard it 3 times already. I just laugh it off cause they be itching to tell you but in reality u look like one of these faces [emoji34][emoji53][emoji58][emoji55]
Someone in another thread said they answered, "I don't know, UpEx?" I can only imagine the look of disbelief on that person's face.

SCV good to go sir.

Was parked at a pick up stop waiting for their time slot to arrive since it was still too early and I didn't have anymore deliveries when a car parks next me. In it are two old obese women, the driver rolls down her window and asks if I have a package for her. I tell her I don't. She smiles widely and insists that I do. Not wanting anymore flirty innuendo, I tell her someone lied to her and drive off and around the block until the pick up time arrives.

Make a delivery this Valentine's Day to retirement home. The receptionist signs for the flowers and tells me that's the 2nd batch for that lady today. I say, "Uh oh" and before I can walk off she responds with, "We may have a problem here." I shake my head, "Your problem, not mine."

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I love it when a customer flags me down and asks me if I have their package and when I ask for the address it's in another town. I still go in the back to look just to humor them.

okie_n_brown

Delivering to a funeral home, leave it at back room and find the person to sign, and he ask you if talk to you, it was a cadaver head.

Del 35 boxes of rape kits to the police dept lab, then watch the news saying rapes are up in our city.

The elevator opens, there is an atf agent with a grenade in his hand. I look at which floor he was going to, then stepping out saying I'll will take another elevator.

Del 25 boxes of baby caskets.

Picked up a dead baby fetus up at hospital lab.

I stop asking was in them over ten years ago, I don't care nor do I want to know.

Some I have got out my head, these stay will me.

clean hairy

Anyone ever split the seam in the seat of their pants early in the day?
If so, what did you do, and what will you do in the future if that were to happen?

Dr.Brownz

If so, what did you do, and what will you do in the future if that were to happen?

Never the seat, it's always the crotch thats busting out in mine.

I just roll with it and if anyone says anything insert applicable "package" joke.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I did one time last year about ten stops in. All the rest of my underwear is black but of course on this day I happened to have on the only grey pair I own. I attempted to tape my pants up from the inside with packaging tape but it didn't help much.

I spent most of that day walking in ways to keep my ass from busting out and trying to keep my back to the wall whenever I could, grabbing my ass to readjust every time I got out of the truck. They were split so low you could get a rearview of my bulge.

The second time it happened I wasn't going through that again. I made a phone call and had someone run me out another pair. Ever since then I keep a pair of uniform shorts in my bag.

The third time it happen, well I was finally prepared. Quick change to shorts and i was on my way.

DriverMD

I always have an extra pair of pants with me in my backpack. This happened when I was a driver helper when I bent at the knees to drop off some heavy boxes. Opposite corners, bend at knees, rip pants from tail bone to gooch, walk backwards to truck, inform driver, complement your plaid boxers.

clean hairy

When you got back to the building you take them to your center manager and ask for more pairs of pants?
Just dont get in a hurry in the morning and forget your underwear!