Those moments!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When you have a lawnmower to deliver and tha label shows a weight of 2 lbs.
Lol or when you deliver that lawnmower and the guys asks. "Do you just drop off or are you going to set it up?" Then when you say drop off. He says "well can you put it inside?"

Why the :censored2: would you want a mower in your house?

asphaltcowboy

Moments when a whole street is level 4 in an upscale neighborhood and customers leave a note ( please leave my package) then are pissed when they finally catch you on 3rd attempt.

asphaltcowboy

Load your two wheeler full then get to the door they are closed. Sheet it up, service crosses, and loaded then the customer whips in real fast all thwacked out saying we're here we're here. man if I wasn't paid by the hour!!

theslinger

You lift a small compact fridge, that weighs about 70lbs , up a flight of steps to the 2nd or 3rd floor , only to be met with a note saying if I can leave it with the manager (who lives on the 1st floor). Aughhh.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You lift a small compact fridge, that weighs about 70lbs , up a flight of steps to the 2nd or 3rd floor , only to be met with a note saying if I can leave it with the manager (who lives on the 1st floor). Aughhh.
Only a rookie would drag an overweight upstairs before knowing someone is there. ;)

Mr.Golden

That moment when your supervisor(s) start talking sh.it to you so u give them the look.....the Samuel L Jackson look lol
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1427474980.991432.jpg

clean hairy

After pulling up to a busy Shopping Center, as you are starting to get out of the truck, a random person walks up asking if you work for UPS?

Dr.Brownz

^made me think of:

This peak, going to eat lunch and a woman shouts from across the parking lot at my helper and I "Are you guys UPS drivers?!!" No lady we just walk around wearing brown for fun.

DriverMD

People saying I mis delivered a package, when upon further inspection the package was delivered by FedEx. I mean, I know "FedEx" and "UPS" look similar but c'mon.

Boulevard859710

I sometimes go I into businesses and will see a FedEx pkg ready to go out and it sits there all week. I sometimes tell them if they had gone with us that pkg would have been gone already.