Threatened by camera phone wielding DBAG

UPSGUY72

Friday I got stuck in a parking lot. Not bad, but enough to have to figure out how to get moving again. Tried rocking, no go. By this time it seemed like everybody that were jamming up the lot wanted to leave but couldn't because of a stuck brown truck. I got out my shovel and tried to chip out the ice. Again no go and the crowd gets a little larger. I tried some grit. Again, fail and the crowd gets bigger. One more thing to try before the "call of shame." I chain up and finally success to the joy of my audience. What I found annoying is that not one person offered to help and the lady who created her own parking space that caused me to go wide and get stuck on the ice, shot me a snarky look as she left. Luckily no one was filming but people would rather post to YouTube than do the decent thing.

If I get stuck and can't rock it out I go straight to the quick chains.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Back in the day, when I was delivering the urban jungle. I stopped for a delivery at a house and their neighbor's driveway was right along side the customer's driveway. The big neighbor came out and told me not to block his driveway. I told him I'll be just a minute. As I take a step toward the delivery spot, he steps in front of me and says "Maybe you didn't understand, I told you to get that friend----ng truck out of my driveway". As a noob fearing for my undamaged pretty face, I turned back to the car and moved it 2 houses down. Never saw him again. Never called the cops or told my boss.

Moral of the story: Intimidation works...............plus Heff's a puss

I would have said, "be sure to get my good side"!
200w.gif

Indecisi0n

Back in the day, when I was delivering the urban jungle. I stopped for a delivery at a house and their neighbor's driveway was right along side the customer's driveway. The big neighbor came out and told me not to block his driveway. I told him I'll be just a minute. As I take a step toward the delivery spot, he steps in front of me and says "Maybe you didn't understand, I told you to get that friend----ng truck out of my driveway". As a noob fearing for my undamaged pretty face, I turned back to the car and moved it 2 houses down. Never saw him again. Never called the cops or told my boss.

Moral of the story: Intimidation works...............plus Heff's a puss
So you're more of the submissive type?

Friday I got stuck in a parking lot. Not bad, but enough to have to figure out how to get moving again. Tried rocking, no go. By this time it seemed like everybody that were jamming up the lot wanted to leave but couldn't because of a stuck brown truck. I got out my shovel and tried to chip out the ice. Again no go and the crowd gets a little larger. I tried some grit. Again, fail and the crowd gets bigger. One more thing to try before the "call of shame." I chain up and finally success to the joy of my audience. What I found annoying is that not one person offered to help and the lady who created her own parking space that caused me to go wide and get stuck on the ice, shot me a snarky look as she left. Luckily no one was filming but people would rather post to YouTube than do the decent thing.
It would have been nice if a couple of people just gave you a push out.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
QUOTE="bleedinbrown58, post: 1547557, member: 46975"]It's only on the side of your PC...if a customer can't figure it out...that's their problem...lol[/QUOTE]

We don't have the numbers on the side of our trucks.

Overpaid Union Thug

On Friday I parked parallel to a driveway to eliminate a double park for a resi stop that took 70 secs or so. Upon walking back this dude was taking pictures of my truck and filming me and whatnot. He was cussing me out for blocking his driveway for 20 seconds. All I replied with was "have a nice day" repeatedly. Then dude told me to hurry the :censored2: up. And then I kinda lost it and told him he can't talk to me like, your not my boss. Meanwhile he was smiling and recording me. Said he was gonna post it to ups website. Long story sorry guys but I'm kinda stressed that this A-hole could get me fired. Any chance of that happening?

I would have said "Where is the fire?"
You have a better use for that camera?

Or that that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a driver who delivered to a house around 9 pm 1 night. Been here a few times before but not a ton. Knows there's a dog but hasnt been there enough to fully trust it. Also there's a large doggie door on garage so could be more dogs.

Anyway honks while backing into drive. All lights on about 5 cars there. Someone will come out right? Lol nope. I guess the driver starts walking off the package and the dog comes out from behind the package car. Spooks the driver and the dog. Dog starts barking pretty good and gets between driver and the house. Being dark and knowing the dog is spooked driver figures don't chance it and leaves the package on edge of driveway.

Customer calls in wanting driver fired and threatening to post video on social media. Moral customers can be idiots.

Last edited: