Time for something different? Johnson- Weld

moreluck

golden ticket member
AQjxpLF.gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It is only because the libertarian candidate(s) don't have the name recognition. If they were "mainstream" and aloud to debate this would change things dramatically in my opinion.

Both Hillary and Donald are bad choices for Americans.

14500318_10153383927179364_5102907463607285036_o.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is only because the libertarian candidate(s) don't have the name recognition. If they were "mainstream" and aloud to debate this would change things dramatically in my opinion.

Don't you find it a bit ironic that the candidates no one has ever heard of cannot were unable to name even just one foreign leader, past or present?

Sportello

They can't even get the support of Ron Paul.

Sad and weak.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That is the opinion of less than 10% of the voters. The Libertarian ideology does not appeal to the vast majority.
The fact that he 'could' win makes him viable. Look at the fools here who adore him.
Gary Johnson could win. Apparently you don't know much about how the electorate works.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Don't you find it a bit ironic that the candidates no one has ever heard of cannot were unable to name even just one foreign leader, past or present?

TTKU

Gary Johnson stands by being skeptical of elected officials, foreign leaders

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson said Tuesday that he can not name a foreign leader he admires because he's "skeptical" about all politicians.

"I'm a real skeptic, so I point out an elected leader, foreign leader that I admire and all of a sudden I have to defend them against things that I'm not even aware of," he told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day." "So in that context, Alisyn, look, if that's a disqualifier to run for president, so be it."

What I find ironic is that having an honest candidate is a cold hard slap in the face for some. o_O

How's that hope and change you voted for twice working out?:laugh:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

TTKU

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson said Tuesday that he can not name a foreign leader he admires because he's "skeptical" about all politicians.

"I'm a real skeptic, so I point out an elected leader, foreign leader that I admire and all of a sudden I have to defend them against things that I'm not even aware of," he told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day." "So in that context, Alisyn, look, if that's a disqualifier to run for president, so be it."

What I find ironic is that having an honest candidate is a cold hard slap in the face for some. o_O

How's that hope and change you voted for twice working out?:laugh:

I have done quite well over the past 8 years. You?

BrownArmy

TTKU

That's the explanation he came up with later?

Why didn't he just say that in the first place - it would have been a much better interview.

Instead, he seemed a little mumbly-bumbly.

Oh well, I guess even Johnson supporters aren't immune to the spin!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's the explanation he came up with later?

Why didn't he just say that in the first place - it would have been a much better interview.

Instead, he seemed a little mumbly-bumbly.

Oh well, I guess even Johnson supporters aren't immune to the spin!
Sounds like your'e the one who isn't immune to the spin.

I wish I could say exactly the right thing at all times.

BrownArmy

Sounds like your'e the one who isn't immune to the spin.

I wish I could say exactly the right thing at all times.

Doesn't strike you as the explanation you come up with later to fix it after?

Think about it.

If that was Johnson's problem, that he couldn't think of a leader he actually admired, why wouldn't he just say that?

Why?

Instead, he looked like an idiot.

That was his plan? To look stupid?

"I'm having an Aleppo moment".

That was his plan?

K.