tired of this company's games

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
plus his dad gave him a pant load of money when he was a kid.
Wow. You really have no idea what you're talking about do you? He built it. Warren Buffet still lives in the same house he bought in the 60s, doesn't even own a cell phone, and drives a 2007 Cadillac. I know UPS drivers who have nicer set ups than that.

war daddy

gotta go serfs. i pray your masters chains lay lightly on your wrists. I have no quarrel with you. go lick the boots of your rich corporate masters.

war daddy

Wow. You really have no idea what you're talking about do you? He built it. Warren Buffet still lives in the same house he bought in the 60s, doesn't even own a cell phone, and drives a 2007 Cadillac. I know UPS drivers who have nicer set ups than that.
no u really need to invest some time in to research. warren buffets dad was.............
Congressman Howard Buffett
what did he do with god old dad?.......
Buffett's interest in the stock market and investing dated to schoolboy days he spent in the customers' lounge of a regional stock brokerage near his father's own brokerage office.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
gotta go serfs. i pray your masters chains lay lightly on your wrists. I have no quarrel with you. go lick the boots of your rich corporate masters.
image.jpg

Good luck tomorrow

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
no u really need to invest some time in to research. warren buffets dad was.............
Congressman Howard Buffett
what did he do with god old dad?.......
Buffett's interest in the stock market and investing dated to schoolboy days he spent in the customers' lounge of a regional stock brokerage near his father's own brokerage office.
Read Warren's page
"By 1950, at 20, Buffett had made and saved $9,800 (over $96,000 inflation adjusted for the 2014 USD[29]).[30] In April 1952, Buffett discovered that Graham was on the board of GEICO insurance. Taking a train to Washington, D.C. on a Saturday, he knocked on the door of GEICO's headquarters until a janitor admitted him. There he met Lorimer Davidson, Geico's Vice President, and the two discussed the insurance business for hours. Davidson would eventually become Buffett's lifelong friend and a lasting influence,[31] and would later recall that he found Buffett to be an "extraordinary man" after only fifteen minutes. Buffett wanted to work on Wall Street, however, both his father and Ben Graham urged him not to. He offered to work for Graham for free, but Graham refused.[32]"

Dear old dad didn't give him millions to start his company. Hell his dad's stock brokerage company was tiny.

oldngray

nowhere special
Read Warren's page
"By 1950, at 20, Buffett had made and saved $9,800 (over $96,000 inflation adjusted for the 2014 USD[29]).[30] In April 1952, Buffett discovered that Graham was on the board of GEICO insurance. Taking a train to Washington, D.C. on a Saturday, he knocked on the door of GEICO's headquarters until a janitor admitted him. There he met Lorimer Davidson, Geico's Vice President, and the two discussed the insurance business for hours. Davidson would eventually become Buffett's lifelong friend and a lasting influence,[31] and would later recall that he found Buffett to be an "extraordinary man" after only fifteen minutes. Buffett wanted to work on Wall Street, however, both his father and Ben Graham urged him not to. He offered to work for Graham for free, but Graham refused.[32]"

Dear old dad didn't give him millions to start his company. Hell his dad's stock brokerage company was tiny.

He is one of the few who really did make it on his own instead of getting it from dear old dad.

war daddy

hmmm i knew that warren buffet's dad was a congressman. i have an interview, I question the ups mngt bull yet, i'm going to be mopping floors..... serfs

war daddy

it's reality time. buffets father was a congressman. he was loaded allready. his first job was.....
Buffett worked from 1951 to 1954 at Buffett-Falk & Co

does anyone else seee a pattern here? the buffett isn't warran by the way it's howard