Tools for automotive mechanic

Returntosender

I have a 19.2 volt craftsman impact. It's pretty nice but nothing compared to my best friend's snap on.
I seen that gun on Black Friday 129.99. I was considering it. Leave it in my truck if I ever have change tire in the snow. I didn't want to play kick the tire iron in the snow. Brownwrench it's not Bluepoint gun The break torque is 620ft lbs.

rod

Retired 22 years
When I started we had mostly GM's and only a few Fords. A couple of Internationals were still around too.
I think every center back then more or less stayed with one brand of engine so they didn't have to keep a bunch of different parts stocked up. Ours was a Ford center. We had a bunch of Ford Econolines (at first they were flat-tops but later switched to bubble-tops. Mostly we had P-400's -but we did have a P-600 that was the "in town" truck. I remember the day we got our first P-800. That thing looked huge!

texan

I think every center back then more or less stayed with one brand of engine so they didn't have to keep a bunch of different parts stocked up. Ours was a Ford center. We had a bunch of Ford Econolines (at first they were flat-tops but later switched to bubble-tops. Mostly we had P-400's -but we did have a P-600 that was the "in town" truck. I remember the day we got our first P-800. That thing looked huge!
Your old Center still has your picture on some of them.