Transgender

lonemaker

I can honestly say that I believe that there use no one right answer to what I am going through along with countless others ppl are all so going through every single day of thier lives. For those of you that have something to say about this please note that i do believe in god. I would also like for those of you who just want to say that transgender ppl are nuts, please try and put yourselfs in are place before you go and say that we are nuts. I want you to try and wake up one day and know for a fact that you are in the wrong body and that the only way to fix the problem is to ether live with it or put your whole life and career on the line and risk loosing all of your friends because you decide to get help and find out through therapy that a sex Chang is best for you. After you nay sayers do that then you can feel free to talk shot about the transgender community.

Please note that this is not me yelling at everyone here.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can honestly say that I believe that there use no one right answer to what I am going through along with countless others ppl are all so going through every single day of thier lives. For those of you that have something to say about this please note that i do believe in god. I would also like for those of you who just want to say that transgender ppl are nuts, please try and put yourselfs in are place before you go and say that we are nuts. I want you to try and wake up one day and know for a fact that you are in the wrong body and that the only way to fix the problem is to ether live with it or put your whole life and career on the line and risk loosing all of your friends because you decide to get help and find out through therapy that a sex Chang is best for you. After you nay sayers do that then you can feel free to talk shot about the transgender community.

Please note that this is not me yelling at everyone here.
I won't pretend to understand what you're going through, or the reasons why. But I do know that it takes an ENORMOUS amount of courage to be different, to move beyond the norms of society, especially at a company like ups. I don't think you're crazy.....people need to do what they can to be happy in this life. Sometimes, happiness doesn't fit into the visions or images that our parents had for us. You're a much bigger person than those who'll put you down and condemn you, or turn their backs on you. Best of luck, dude.

Last edited: