Unions are bad!!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
My reward is exposing Memphoids like you. You know, cubicle-dwelling pencil pushers who would wilt like a week-old flower if they ever had to deliver a package. LOL!! Straw men? From the man who is literally a stick-figure "courier"? Too funny.

There's another side to that coin. "Exposing you. You know, the guy who thinks he knows how to run the entire company but is just barely able to run his ONE route."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't really care for this kind of crap, but since you brought it up, a little present just for you...

Stockholders want 10%. Better step it up, lackey.

He wants his shoes shined too. And you didn't put enough cream in the last cup. Oh, and have that Maine lobster ready for Sen Corker's flight to Aspen at 1400. Chop, chop!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He wants his shoes shined too. And you didn't put enough cream in the last cup. Oh, and have that Maine lobster ready for Sen Corker's flight to Aspen at 1400. Chop, chop!!

LOL, you're really obsessed! Let me know how your new PT position works out for ya!

vantexan

LOL, you're really obsessed! Let me know how your new PT position works out for ya!

I'd rather live in a one room shack with a dirt floor than do to others what FedEx is about to do to it's own employees. Shame on you and anyone else who supports this.

vantexan

Looks like they had second thoughts about abolishing slavery, eh?

If it weren't for Republicans joining forces with Johnson the Civil Rights Act would never have been passed. It was the Dems who stood in it's way, and Dems who talk a good game today while doing nothing to advance the cause of minorities. I have very good black friends who've done well for themselves through education and they vote Republican. If all you can do is perpetuate stereotypes(promoted by Dems), then maybe you should quit hanging out with crackheads and crack open a few books. You don't have to be wealthy to read, and wealth doesn't impart knowledge on it's own. Having the tiger by the tail doesn't make you as wise as you think you are.

bbsam

Staff member
I'd rather live in a one room shack with a dirt floor than do to others what FedEx is about to do to it's own employees. Shame on you and anyone else who supports this.

It's just business. Why are you taking it so personally?

vantexan

It's just business. Why are you taking it so personally?

All these years trying to work into better pay and we're about to be moved back 5 years worth of raises with no OT. Might as well be 10 years. It's a lousy thing to do to people who've done their best by the company. They are literally taking money from us and giving it to shareholders. But hey, nothing personal!

vantexan

P.S. I feel bad for my coworkers. I have my plans in place, just have to get close enough to 55 before quitting. If I only make $35k I'll deal with it. Won't be able to save much, but I'll get by.

bbsam

Staff member
All these years trying to work into better pay and we're about to be moved back 5 years worth of raises with no OT. Might as well be 10 years. It's a lousy thing to do to people who've done their best by the company. They are literally taking money from us and giving it to shareholders. But hey, nothing personal!

Become a shareholder.

bbsam

Staff member
Right, I can afford 10 shares. With a 16 cent dividend I'd get $1.60 every quarter, whoopee!! Dividends are for the big players, and we know how badly they need the money.

You could buy into a partnership with a Ground contractor.