Unions ruining ups?

Brown Down

Oh boy another lovely scab troll. As if we have a dealt with your kind plenty. Thankfully we don't have any scabs in our building but if we did you would be completely black balled ignored, and god help you if you needed help cuz you wouldn't get very much. You hate the union so much why didn't you negotiate for your own pay and benefits. Oh that's right cuz you're nothing but a scared pusillanimous. You guys are nothing but cheapskates and I hope karma bites you in the ass.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No troll. Just curious. Some of us are non unionised. (Don’t believe in it). However you must see the facts that the union drove customer away. Demanding more for already highly paid. It isn’t a coincidence we are struggling. My centre in Nevada never been so low on pkgs

Are in Nigeria? Cheers..:grill:

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Well. For one thing, I've been hearing since last summer about how we're turning away less profitable packages in an attempt to become leaner.

They always use the word "less" profitable.
Not unprofitable.

And now a few months after that, we have much less volume.
All this right after a contentious contract time.
In the middle of a garbage economy.

They're trying to drive the bus off a cliff.
Pulling letterboxes! Wtf. TM

HarryWarden

No troll. Just curious. Some of us are non unionised. (Don’t believe in it). However you must see the facts that the union drove customer away. Demanding more for already highly paid. It isn’t a coincidence we are struggling. My centre in Nevada never been so low on pkgs
If you don’t believe in unions why work in a unionized job you free loading coward. Put your money where your mouth is and go work for Amazon or fed ex

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Latch back o
Is the union contract destroying our company? Fair pay for a fair job. Presidents of countries get paid less than a driver at ups. Are we not just driving a van? Or am I missing something? Figure that one out. Biden 2024!!!!! Is it just union greed?
n to Carol's teet and stop trying to start :poop:

Brownwind

🤔

Last edited:

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1706234172071628.gif
1706235204416374.gif
20240125_054310.gif
1706045646282373.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh boy another lovely scab troll. As if we have a dealt with your kind plenty. Thankfully we don't have any scabs in our building but if we did you would be completely black balled ignored, and god help you if you needed help cuz you wouldn't get very much. You hate the union so much why didn't you negotiate for your own pay and benefits. Oh that's right cuz you're nothing but a scared pusillanimous. You guys are nothing but cheapskates and I hope karma bites you in the ass.
Scabs like that need to be dealt with.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Aww let us have a little fun.
I get that. I’m not trying to argue. Trying to express a valid point. Has the contract damaged us. Was a discussion point. We are not in communist China. We can have free debate. Just opinions. Love you guys obviously
Nice try "moon-walking" that back but you've already damaged yourself.