UPS driver helping out FedEx ground driver

Boulevard859710

One instance, I saw a FedEx package at an old address for a customer. I knew where he moved to and when I got to his house I told him about the package sitting there. I by no means brought it to him. He appreciated it though.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One instance, I saw a FedEx package at an old address for a customer. I knew where he moved to and when I got to his house I told him about the package sitting there. I by no means brought it to him. He appreciated it though.

He would have appreciated it even more had you done the right thing and.handed the package to him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You mean take the FedEx package from that stop and take it to his new house?! I don't think so.

If I were 100% certain that the consignee had moved AND had a delivery for him at his new address you're damn right I would bring the package to him.

At the very least I would write the new address on the pkg and either give it to a courier or put it in a drop box.

gbpackman29

You tell this guy he is doing the wrong thing delivering a FedEx parcel, then explain in multiple posts how you do the same exact thing. Your mind is twisted. You are doing the SAME THING.