UPS tells customers they begin training management today on how to keep packages moving during a strike

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They couldn't move crap in '97 when there were actually non union employees working here (payroll, HR, DI, etc). They are completely delusional if they think they can move any substantial amount of work that has not already occurred.
You can train someone to load a truck in 5 minutes now. Look and load.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes, those were my words; congratulations, you can read

Me being anxious about going on strike makes me a sheep? You sound like a tool

You’ve got 459 messages in 2 weeks mostly whining about a strike
You seem like a nervous nelly who would scab in a heartbeat
Just an observation

MIX_MASTER_ICE

Cold As Ice, Willing To Sacrifice
You can train someone to load a truck in 5 minutes now. Look and load.
Not sure where you work, but it isn't loading "A truck", but rather 3 or 4 at a time. Some Jabroni off the street will most lilkely struggle on just a single package car. It might not be as bad as it used to be, but tell that to the drivers who still have 10-15 misloads on a regular basis during peak. Our little center had to rent 2 SUV's just for management to run misloads. 😂

HarryWarden

You’ve got 459 messages in 2 weeks mostly whining about a strike
You seem like a nervous nelly who would scab in a heartbeat
Just an observation
Have I really posted that much in 2 weeks? My goodness, I need to get out of here after this contract, very addicting

But yeah, im nervous. I bet you would scab before me though with how much you’re projecting. Guess we’ll see

MIX_MASTER_ICE

Cold As Ice, Willing To Sacrifice
Have I really posted that much in 2 weeks? My goodness, I need to get out of here after this contract, very addicting

But yeah, im nervous. I bet you would scab before me though with how much you’re projecting. Guess we’ll see
I rarely post on here, but I've read so many posts by you that I thought you were on some program paying you 50 cents a post or something. 🤣

Shorts365

Not sure where you work, but it isn't loading "A truck", but rather 3 or 4 at a time. Some Jabroni off the street will most lilkely struggle on just a single package car. It might not be as bad as it used to be, but tell that to the drivers who still have 10-15 misloads on a regular basis during peak. Our little center had to rent 2 SUV's just for management to run misloads. 😂
I got to drive one of those SUVs to run misloads a couple peaks ago. I didn’t realize how nice new cars are these days. First time I ever considered buying myself an Escalade 😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are trying to break the union you hire more scabs than needed.