UPS tells customers they begin training management today on how to keep packages moving during a strike

anonymous23456

This whole month made me realize how garbage ups is. Unbelievable. At the end of the day I don’t want to strike. Rather we get the contract we need and keep it moving. People think the strike is all fun games until it goes longer than expected and the temptation to cross becomes real.

I’m good to go. I took this job for the benefits already have my exit plan in place if need be.
Where are you going? Can we come? UPS isn't a glorious company doing things like building missiles, cars, phones, or whatever but it brings packages to people, and we earn decent living.

deeztier

This whole month made me realize how garbage ups is. Unbelievable. At the end of the day I don’t want to strike. Rather we get the contract we need and keep it moving. People think the strike is all fun games until it goes longer then expected and the temptation to cross becomes real.

I’m good to go. I took this job for the benefits already have my exit plan in place if need be.

it just made you realize? ...see ya

Shorts365

You better not going to Amazon, FedEx, DHL, or OnTrac! :lol:
I often daydream about working for OnTrac. Their standards are so ridiculously low it cracks me up. I wanna personally investigate the limit of what you can get away with there. Like rocking a sweatpants boner while chucking a parcel into a storm drain type stuff.

Also the DHL guys seem to have a pretty cushy gig from what I’ve seen.

I’d rather flip burgers than work for FedEx or Amazon.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I often daydream about working for OnTrac. Their standards are so ridiculously low it cracks me up. I wanna personally investigate the limit of what you can get away with there. Like rocking a sweatpants boner while chucking a parcel into a storm drain type stuff.

Also the DHL guys seem to have a pretty cushy gig from what I’ve seen.

I’d rather flip burgers than work for FedEx or Amazon.

I don’t know why anyone would even consider FedEx over ups