We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yes many times. Look through the brownblop look up dido bringing my family into this. Look up Fred making innuendos about killing gays.

You people are absolutely ridiculous. Christianity is not a person or a participant on these forums and I called Christians that not a poster.

They direct their nonsense directly at me and bash gays openly which you don’t care about.
giphy.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other
Men can’t become pregnant. A man is an adult human male like a woman is an adult human female.

You and “teh experts of teh science” that support the idea that they can get pregnant have to tap dance around that fact by talking about how words might be used to create an artificial construct around it.

It’s insane and you should all leave the kids alone with this stuff.
Gender identity is fluid and the research in psychology is clear on this.

Biological sex is even sort of fluid, what with hermaphroditism and such.

I know that sex and gender are some of the last remaining comfortable “truisms” in society but that’s just not the case. Things are complicated. Let’s not punish families for something that’s totally normal.

vantexan

I know that sex and gender are some of the last remaining comfortable “truisms” in society but that’s just not the case. Things are complicated. Let’s not punish families for something that’s totally normal.
The vast majority of people identify with the biological sex they were born with. Fluid suggests someone can switch back and forth as they like.

But this is America. If a guy wants to dress up like a woman and call himself a woman that's his business. But let's keep these matters in private. Keep it out of schools. Let adults decide these things. Leave kids alone. No drag queen shows for students. No discussing sexuality in classrooms. No forcing people to use "correct" pronouns. Stop trying to force all of this on the rest of society. Do your own thing without demanding others to accept it or else.

I don't want to see anyone get hurt over this stuff. I don't want anyone physically attacking others because they don't like what is happening. But pushing people to accept it, threatening to take away kids from parents who don't, threatening to take away livelihoods, is likely to result in physical attacks as people get angry and frustrated and backlash. Live your life as you see fit but know some boundaries. There are people who want to kill you over these things. Poking them in the eye won't turn out well for you.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Holy :censored2:. My sides.

table_pound.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yet again not a doctor, a far right Christian who goes off the rails when it comes to truth of this situation.
Matt Walsh. Milking the Far Right for every penny he can get. I really doubt a lot of their pundits even believe in the GOP garbage. They are just cashing in on the ignorance by playing to the narrative.

El Correcto

god is dead
In your world disagreeing with you is an insult to you. You can attack our beliefs all you want but nobody is allowed to disagree with you. You have no sense of humor about any of this either. If we try to joke with you you're offended. Lighten up for your own sake.
Biology not teaching points or purpose as facts isn’t a disagreement, that is called you being wrong.
Rome not falling because of homosexuality isn’t a disagreement that is you being wrong.
You disagreeing with evolution isn’t a disagreement that is you being wrong.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said you dragged it into a discussion to defend the Christian opinion that it’s okay to go a little too far beating your kids.

Very weird stuff.
You insulted someone because they spanked their kid. I simply pointed out that you have no kids and according to your own story, never had an example of what a good parent even is.

If you put your personal story on here then personally insult another user, it's fair game.

I'm not sorry I pointed out that you don't know what you're talking about.