What exactly is the hold up on the contract and why?

yeti3000

yeti3000
I live in north east ohio. Youngstown area. Now I believe our rider passed. Buy what exactly are we waiting on? Other riders? And what are the issues that are not passing. Nobody in my center really knows the deal

In addition to Western Pennsylvania, supplements or riders for UPS Teamsters in Philadelphia, Ohio, Indiana Local 135 and Louisville, Ky., are still outstanding.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Inspired by this conversation last night, I went to a new restaurant and had their Fish and Grits for breakfast.
Breakfast fish is usually whiting, mullet or perch but it was catfish this morning.

It was very good. They have shrimp and grits for bfast on Fri, Sat and Sun ... a future reason to go back.

"Thumbs Up" Diner? They are good. I'm a shrimp and grits fan, haven't tried theirs yet.

Back to topic: I wish they would settle the supplementals. Every time I go to the drugstores, I'm getting screwed over with the scripts. They are supposed to be five bucks a month now. If certain people are jockeying to take over Hoffa's office in the next election, they aren't getting my support. If the health insurance is worked out, then things should be settled.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"Thumbs Up" Diner? They are good. I'm a shrimp and grits fan, haven't tried theirs yet.

Back to topic: I wish they would settle the supplementals. Every time I go to the drugstores, I'm getting screwed over with the scripts. They are supposed to be five bucks a month now. If certain people are jockeying to take over Hoffa's office in the next election, they aren't getting my support. If the health insurance is worked out, then things should be settled.
Yep, Thumbs UP!

upslesbian13

Lol. Yeah it's gonna be a nice retro check. But that's when the contract is signed.... Is it true that doing Saturday air pumps up yur pay rate once you become a full time driver?

upschuck

Lol. Yeah it's gonna be a nice retro check. But that's when the contract is signed.... Is it true that doing Saturday air pumps up yur pay rate once you become a full time driver?
Here you get red circled at their current rate you are at presently until the progression rate tops that rate. No increase for doing sat air.

UPSGuy623

Hey guys just joined the forum and have a quick question. First of all I'm 20 years old and will be 21 in July. I'm looking to become a driver when I turn 21 or as soon as I can. I am already next in line on the seniority list and they are starting to hire people below me since I am not 21. Does anyone know how long this contract will take to finalize? Since there are drivers waiting to retire with the new contract I am wondering if it will be anywhere near July when the contract could be finished so then I could take the retired drivers job. Anyone have an idea? Thanks