What exactly is the hold up on the contract and why?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I heard in the new contract we have casual dress Fridays now.
bd4c9963bfc90579c3e8e684e336ee8c844fe26f_1000x10001.jpg

rpoz11

Good info there chuchu, thanx.
We've had several members bark at the BA's regarding the payoff checks.
We all need to understand, as chuchu is demonstrating here, that the language specifics are the most important issue.
Its the language we fight for that protects us.

Rainman

Its all good.
If it's too tiresome for you, shut off your computer. What's really sad is your lack of ability to post what began as a great answer without (predictably) somehow blaming the President. Like he has one minute, shred of responsibility for UPS's part time wages. Laughable.
The president is screwing us all with the policies he is pushing. I just wish more people could see that before it's too late.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Teamsters were in our parking lot yesterday in Dayton, Ohio handing out Vote No papers....I'm personally glad they were because people need to realize that there are no changes that were made to the Ohio rider, all it is, is a revote on everything we have voted on before. I personally don't want to switch to Teamcare. I asked the person at my dr.'s office who's in charge of billing if they have ever heard of Teamcare and of course they said "no". What is there to ensure that we will be able to keep our dr.s? Or if we do keep them will we have to pay a ton out of pocket for them?? Finding out isn't worth voting yes in my opinion. I hope Ohio keeps shooting the rider down!!!

upschuck

I asked the person at my dr.'s office who's in charge of billing if they have ever heard of Teamcare and of course they said "no".
Teamcare uses Blue Cross Blue Shield. I bet they heard of that. I've had to use it in different parts of the country, and seems to be widely accepted.

Vote however your conscience tells you to vote.

Stonefish

Teamsters were in our parking lot yesterday in Dayton, Ohio handing out Vote No papers....I'm personally glad they were because people need to realize that there are no changes that were made to the Ohio rider, all it is, is a revote on everything we have voted on before. I personally don't want to switch to Teamcare. I asked the person at my dr.'s office who's in charge of billing if they have ever heard of Teamcare and of course they said "no". What is there to ensure that we will be able to keep our dr.s? Or if we do keep them will we have to pay a ton out of pocket for them?? Finding out isn't worth voting yes in my opinion. I hope Ohio keeps shooting the rider down!!!
First of all there are changes in the Ohio Rider. Secondly it's Medical Mutual of Ohio.
Finding out isn't worth voting yes??? So don't waste time going on myteamcare.org just listen to some negative people with an agenda. Good move. I hope you realize the error of your ways.

I guess the biggest question is....why would they change the wording on the "No" side of the ballot??? Are we voting for an actual strike this time or are we voting to strike down the rider??