What NOT to do

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Operational needs, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

2. Not to hit a car or a person..and miss hitting that house! He should go to church,then play the powerball!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Think he might split it with me if he wins?? lol Wonder if he still got fired...

4. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

awesome!....and the dogs thought it was one helluva show too

5. Slick silver

Slick silver Active Member

Obviously he didn't put the parking break on, but even if it was in drive it wouldn't of just rolled backwards like that. I wonder if something broke and or the parking brake was even working properly

Sent using BrownCafe App

6. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

actually the sprinters I've driven will roll back in drive, the automatic is not strong enough to hold itself on a hill without giving it some gas.

7. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Wait, is that a GROUND TRUCK?

8. Fedex hd or fedex ground...not a truck style...lol

9. bleedinbrown58

Probably not even a stick I'm assuming...how the hell do you forget to put it in park? lol

10. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

I'm thinking he put it in park with engine running and no e brake and it slipped out of gear then rolled.

11. Some of the automatics....do not hold....In park!...that little pin that keeps it in park, gets worn out when you do it 200 + times a day!

12. bleedinbrown58

Lol why are you shouting? Never really thought about that...but I guess that's where the Emergency brake comes in?

13. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

What was that thing he went back to retrieve? Evidently it was of great importance, as he ran back for it as the van was still in ballistic trajectory. At that point I think I would have been too transfixed on the vehicle, praying that nobody was in its path - and watching my very crappy job potentially rolling away from me right before my very eyes, to worry much about anything else at that moment.

14. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

I want to see the ending of the video where he gets back in the sprinter and drives off like nothing happened(cept the messed up door of course)

15. Operational needs

Maybe his powerpad.

16. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

Probably his weed...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Doc Sorting Dude

Doc Sorting Dude Active Member

Funniest video involving a Fedex'er and so freakin' lucky. That even looked like a main road where the truck ended up. Always a good idea to stay in the drivers seat to make sure truck can handle any incline.

18. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

that's what I'm thinking....whatever it was, I'm sure glad he chose to go scrambling after it - as it made
    him look even dummer

19. Operational needs

Lol. I wonder how he tried to explain that. Maybe.... "I was parking, I opened the door and a passing car hit my door and left the scene"? Then the video hits the internet in wildfire fashion and it's all over.