Negotiating Paused

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Do you think you are even close to the only expense for those packages?
oh yea and somebody piled them up against a trailer, somebody else dropped it 8 feet down onto a belt, and like 2 people sorted them onto a truck nuclear-mayhem-style also I topped up gas at the most expensive pump in town.

Right you're no clinician...so stfu.

Remember I didn't start this.

As always you won't own it. Eh ?

You seem to have taken the lead in the BC hate department. Particularly nasty.
A few of the others slither around....bubble up from the cesspool.

Listen....you might be more successful....productive......learn.....imagine...the ...... possibilities.

Remember I didn't start this.
Ooohhhhh....so you are a clinician?
Jealousy is a mental defect. No shame there. They have sliding scale counselor services. Better get in there before you lose your insurance....strike and all..

Sounds like I got a little too close to home, like you've heard that before. You're older, so therapy is typically less effective, but you can probably adapt enough to at least curb the bitterness and episodes, may even salvage a few relationships before it's too late.

I wish you the best, please take all the help you can get.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Correct----those currently in progression would not be affected.
That’s not what I read. What I read was those STILL in progression by August 1st 2023 will be capped at $32. So if your progression completion date is August 2nd or later, you’re screwed.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
That’s not what I read. What I read was those STILL in progression by August 1st 2023 will be capped at $32. So if your progression completion date is August 2nd or later, you’re screwed.

It only would apply to those that start a full time job after Aug 1st 2023.

Either way, if the Company keeps pushing that new pay scale for new employees you won't even get to vote on it, only way the company would get that is if there is a strike and the company wins it.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yellow is quite interesting because you could turn the argument of the union's incompatability around on it's head and easily demonstrate that the entire trucking industry itself is falling apart with dreams or automation constantly and costly delayed year-by-year. At some point our governing agencies may run out of money alltogether for maintaining the highway network as it exists today. And let's not mistake the only reason trucking makes money at all is the money uncle sam spends to support it.

9.5mania

Reality has hit some people it seems…..
IMG_7246.jpg

qdg2

Ooohhhhh....so you are a clinician?

Sounds like I got a little too close to home, like you've heard that before. You're older, so therapy is typically less effective, but you can probably adapt enough to at least curb the bitterness and episodes, may even salvage a few relationships before it's too late.

I wish you the best, please take all the help you can get.
Personal attack.....blah......blather
.....personal attack.....self-appointment :censored2:r .

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
But they are not.....

That's the thing those companies have capacity or trying to keep capacity that matches their contractual obligations to their clients, Where will they get the capacity overnight to cover all of UPS feeders.

That's IF they even want their employees exposed to a labor strike.. I am sure JB hunt and swift just can't wait for teamster reps to talk to their drivers while waiting to get in to the hubs
GTM can also help too
Screenshot_20230701_170902_YouTube.jpg

govols019

You smell that?
I hope you boys don’t get your hopes up that the Company will comply with Sean’s 48 hour demand tomorrow by submitting a completely revised set of economic proposals closer to the $60B that the Union is looking for; in fact, I would be surprised if they respond at all until after the 4th with numbers close to those I outlined above.
Surprised?