What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

If this union was weak you'd be paying $90 a week for that awesome UPS health Insurance you pine for. Instead you're paying nothing and getting raises to boot. And still crying. If this is weak UPS would hate to see us strong.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Ill just keep voting....no...till I get a good contract......you can thank me later, for the enhanced....Team c(rap)re

Last edited:

ezmoney5150

You're not worth talking to on here much less any other way.
I'm talking about Your bull crap talk. Not the IBT's. It's people like you that rot the union out from the bottom up. You keep bringing TDU up. Not me. Get over it and talk like man without your crutch.
You don't need to say TDU to preach their gospel.

Again. How many ballots have you been on and how many elections have you won? I'll go out on a limb and say none. So that makes me more credible in this area.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

Our ...so called....union....has no . more power....sad...but true

It's because it's members do t get involved. When 24% vote the union is weak. When 100 show up out of 3,000 at a union meeting the union is weak. When people are more concerned with washing their car than showing up at an organizing meeting the union is weak. When people making 100 grand in wages plus another 40 grand in benefits and bad rap their union the union is weak. That my brother is sad BUT it is the truth.

10 point

Stonefish, they normally take the suspendion because they have kids at home and bills to pay that they can't afford to wait to a state panel or jac.
Most dont want to gamble on losing their job permanently.
It also has a lot to do with their faith that in the union. I can say that with I've, most have little faith if their local is not strong. Can't you understand that? It is a reality today... unfortunately.

10 point

You don't need to say TDU to preach their gospel.

Again. How many ballots have you been on and how many elections have you won? I'll go out on a limb and say none. So that makes me more credible in this area.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You aren't credible in any capacity. A king on a paper throne.

ezmoney5150

Stonefish, they normally take the suspendion because they have kids at home and bills to pay that they can't afford to wait to a state panel or jac.
It also has a lot to do with their faith that in the union. I can say that with I've, most have little faith if their local is not strong. Can't you understand that? It is a reality today... unfortunately.
1. I've been to the panel for a lot of discharge cases. I've never seen anyone lose their job that was innocent.

2. I don't live paycheck to paycheck. If you have money saved like you should than a wrongful discharge with back pay will be a paid vacation.

BTW. How many panels you been to?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Stonefish

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. How in the hell is it the unions fault they have kids and bills at home or that they can't afford to sit out until the state panel or JAC? No one wants to gamble on losing their job but if you are right fight for it don't cave and the complain you don't have faith in your union because you don't have the balls to stand up for what's right. Not only for you but maybe to help the next guy so maybe the company thinks twice before they friend with the next guy. Everyone wants to say not me and save it for the next guy. That my friend puts your BA and your union in a bad situation and that is the sad reality the union is in today.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I'm not questioning your knowledge on this matter. It is obvious that you have none. That's never been a question.

We're not bitter at all. Just tired of reading false statements from people who fought against their own brothers and sisters and bragged that they helped to screw the part time members who desperately need full time work.

You, in my opinion, are the lowest form of "brotherhood" members who would step on the weakest segment of our union for your own selfish gain.

On that issue, you can not blow enough smoke to cover your tracks and your fingerprints are all over the theft of their families futures and you brag about it.

What comes around , goes around.
Welcome to teamcare ezmoney5150 was a big player in the vote yes movement. When you like your benefits at a later date I expect you to kiss the ring.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Not a TDU response...its my response...Hoffa Jr....is a bigger thief...than his old man. I heard giant stadium, needs more cement!....What a sell out POS , he is.! Lets fire,walk drivers out the door, and harass them.....Hoffa's answer....lets pass out some.....stop the harassment stickers!....what a pile of garbage ,he is!......Tampons for Hoffa....should be his next campaign slogan!......friend....him
Just to let you know ezmoney is my brother. He is the real deal and a great union man.

ezmoney5150

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. How in the hell is it the unions fault they have kids and bills at home or that they can't afford to sit out until the state panel or JAC? No one wants to gamble on losing their job but if you are right fight for it don't cave and the complain you don't have faith in your union because you don't have the balls to stand up for what's right. Not only for you but maybe to help the next guy so maybe the company thinks twice before they friend with the next guy. Everyone wants to say not me and save it for the next guy. That my friend puts your BA and your union in a bad situation and that is the sad reality the union is in today.
Well said Stonefish.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Trust me on this......Ive Is not...afraid to fileany grievances.....I like free money.!.....But Iits a dam shame, how weak our union has become!....Whatever happened, innocent till proven guilty??
It must be the local. I learn all about weak local on this forum and I feel for them. My local has smart workaholics who aren't afraid. I don't take it for granted either. It's nice to be a member of a tough local.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
The only truth you know is the propaganda TDU hands you to spew out of your pie hole. I know that because in the 90s I was that TDU guy. But unlike you I saw the light. Its easy to criticize from the cheap seats. Carey screwed me on TOFC language in 1997. But I get it because negotiations are not one sided. Something you'll never get yelling about how bad you have it from the cheap seats. If you can do better put your name on a ballot. You won't because you're not a leader. Youre an armchair Quarterback. This wasn't a debate. It was your demise. Talk to me when you win an election. Then it'll be a debate.

Sent using BrownCafe App
We all start out TDU guys. Then we grow up.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
You're not worth talking to on here much less any other way.
I'm talking about Your bull crap talk. Not the IBT's. It's people like you that rot the union out from the bottom up. You keep bringing TDU up. Not me. Get over it and talk like man without your crutch.
Listen son you don't know what you are talking about. I've been through thing at ups that would make you cry. I laugh at Internet tough guys like you. The difference between guys like you and me is the there are members of this forum that know I'm a tough guy and know nobody know who you are because you don't have the big balls like me to not be anonymous. I'm a known man who the hell are you??

Irishman Collins

407, I am sure you are a tough guy but in this particular situation falling in line with the I.B.T. and doing what they asked you to, to get this give back contract full of concessions and an unsustainable health plan passed doesn't make you a tough guy, in this situation. In my opinion standing up to this contract and demanding a good contract with sustainable health care is a much tougher thing to do than being an I.B.T. drone.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

1. I've been to the panel for a lot of discharge cases. I've never seen anyone lose their job that was innocent.

2. I don't live paycheck to paycheck. If you have money saved like you should than a wrongful discharge with back pay will be a paid vacation.

BTW. How many panels you been to?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I trust in your insight and wisdom like I trust the weather.
Going to a panel qualifies you for what?
It evidently doesn't make you a more honest person.
It's because it's members do t get involved. When 24% vote the union is weak. When 100 show up out of 3,000 at a union meeting the union is weak. When people are more concerned with washing their car than showing up at an organizing meeting the union is weak. When people making 100 grand in wages plus another 40 grand in benefits and bad rap their union the union is weak. That my brother is sad BUT it is the truth.
Some truth but not the whole picture in every case. The voting percentages are a good indication of the apathy in the ranks but there are underlying issues in many locals and you could see that in the locals that voted No.
407 appreciates his local and probably they have earned his allegiance. That's great. Actually, that's awesome.
There's a few locals down south that are truly disgusted with their leadership and are working on changing that.

It's not a simple fix. There are other variables.