Who am I 251

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
KM was never fired, so that is a lie in itself. The email you refer to says over and over that the manager is the problem and should be disciplined (later fired).

The 'biggest threat' received less votes then the difference between the lowest delegate winner and her vote total, as noted by the OES (1120-531). No threat, is more like it.

Since your friends had been in office for so long, I guess you assume an election winner cheats? Is that a guilty conscience?

From what I've seen and heard, you're coming in 4th in a 3 horse race. It's doubtful you repeat your 485.

So far as I can tell, the only involvement of the IRB is them going after your buddies up north for lying to the OES.
I have a copy of the email you dummy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
woman-trying-to-feed-a-drawing-of-smiley-face-on-stomach-picture-id95502397

wide load

Because they got her fired. That's why she went to the NLRB. I don't blame her for not wanting to have those clown represent her. She was misrepresented.
Wait till I send you the 400+ page transcript of local hearing. What a joke. They attack a member by getting her fired then the executive board who is supposed to protect the members attack her her again! This was right after they tried to suppress another members 1st amendment rights.

Gimme Danger

The board hears & decides charges. A member can file charges to be heard. In the case of your '1st amendment' buddy, a member brought charges, which were withdrawn with an apology for poor judgement in going to the media. He did undercut the unions position in a serious union-busting move by the city.
Ironically, he complained about the bad job of the BA, which you guys didn't mind when you grabbed him for your slate.

wide load

The board hears & decides charges. A member can file charges to be heard. In the case of your '1st amendment' buddy, a member brought charges, which were withdrawn with an apology for poor judgement in going to the media. He did undercut the unions position in a serious union-busting move by the city.
Ironically, he complained about the bad job of the BA, which you guys didn't mind when you grabbed him for your slate.
And not realizing the whole time that it wasn't the BA dropping the ball, it was your marble eating pork chop buddy. Hope you enjoyed the convention!

wide load

The pattern here is you associate with pro-management, anti-union disrupters intent on dividing and destroying our union.
Lmfao!! It's too late, you already regressed us. You couldn't save a job if your life depended on it. Why don't you call your management buddy and try to get another UPSer fired. You did that twice already. You and your slow steward colluding.

Gimme Danger

@wide load It's your management buddy ER that likes to mess around and pick sides. So does SOB's good friend RP.
Our side takes them on and I support them.
You resort to deals with management. Why haven't you gone into management yet?

Gimme Danger

And not realizing the whole time that it wasn't the BA dropping the ball, it was your marble eating pork chop buddy. Hope you enjoyed the convention!
You do realize that WS hates EC? I bet that stings when they realized they were on the same side politically? His complaint was that the BA didn't show up at the barn during tough times. MT and reps showed up when needed, EC didn't.
UA cut EC loose, Wrong rewarded him with a BA candidate spot.
Good job. Not that you had a chance to begin with, but this lowered your vote total.

wide load

@wide load It's your management buddy ER that likes to mess around and pick sides. So does SOB's good friend RP.
Our side takes them on and I support them.
You resort to deals with management. Why haven't you gone into management yet?
Because I have information that you bedded management and gave up the farm in order to get back into the building you slob

wide load

You do realize that WS hates EC? I bet that stings when they realized they were on the same side politically? His complaint was that the BA didn't show up at the barn during tough times. MT and reps showed up when needed, EC didn't.
UA cut EC loose, Wrong rewarded him with a BA candidate spot.
Good job. Not that you had a chance to begin with, but this lowered your vote total.
The fact of the matter is he was never with you to begin with. It is a matter of fact you need to check your own team because word on the street is six months back there was a meeting that you were not at, two of your business agents in an organizer decided that they were thinking about jumping ship as well.

Gimme Danger

Because I have information that you bedded management and gave up the farm in order to get back into the building you slob
You think how the old guys think. Give up something to get something, i.e. horsetrade. MM getting banned and returning was not a horsetrade. The company was wrong. Plain and simple.

Gimme Danger

The fact of the matter is he was never with you to begin with. It is a matter of fact you need to check your own team because word on the street is six months back there was a meeting that you were not at, two of your business agents in an organizer decided that they were thinking about jumping ship as well.
Probably because they don't like EC. Problem solved. He's your problem now.

wide load

Probably because they don't like EC. Problem solved. He's your problem now.
People that used to dislike EC were screaming from their cars "E, we love you E. We are voting for you." EC is like Justin Bieber at that hospital.
You see fat boy, you can only get away with lies for so long. And that's why people are turning on you.

Gimme Danger

People that used to dislike EC were screaming from their cars "E, we love you E. We are voting for you." EC is like Justin Bieber at that hospital.
You see fat boy, you can only get away with lies for so long. And that's why people are turning on you.
Kinda tough for people to like a guy when he rarely showed up to work. And when he did it was only for one member (KM). He has family there, who will vote his way. That's about it. Good luck with that.