Who am I 251

Takeback251

You are truly on another planet. 9.5 was never enforced by the old guys, including you. While terminations happen, they rarely stick. They do get resolved a lot faster now. Did the old guys know how to fill out the panel filing papers?

That simply is not true. Under BA DM i received a 9.5 grievance check in the full amount of some $400 (+-). As did MP, current BA MM, and several others. This weird reduced scaled grievance check thing only came about after MM took over. I'm all for lively debate here boys, but lets get our facts straight.

Gimme Danger

I could never get on the 9.5 list previously, much less get a grevance paid our or get a load adjustment. Are you serious with that? Lowering the paid day is the key, less overtime and more time with my family. This also leads to more jobs. We have a lot of new drivers, this is good. We can't be stuck with 11+ hour days repeatedly instead of more drivers being put on.
MM never received a 9.5 grievance check under DM. Never. That is an outright lie. I'd heard of 1 or 2 people in 5 years being paid, and never having their paid day lowered.
Now stewards go after the issue and get it fixed.

Gimme Danger

Your only half right. And why? Because he cut a back room deal for 3 days off for it. People who tell the truth never need to remember anything. That's why it's easy for some of us.
Considering he hardly took any time off as a driver, that is comical. They used to beg him to work on his vacations.

lookahead251

As I read these posts I have no choice but to know the demise of local 251 is enviable if this current administration is voted back in.
You condone the behavior of your president and his side kick to harass another member whom has the strength as a teamster to stand up and want to represent the members, better yet to stand up to them for violating the oath of both the constitution and.by laws. When proven that allegations were true you begin say it's lies and phony. There are 3 documents plus more to prove it's not but yet you continue to say they are, in the eyes of the membership you are despicable and this behavior should and will not be tolerated, more respect would have been given had this member maybe received an apology or something instead you ridicule her for standing up and TAKING YOU DOWN..
UA is an embarrassment

lookahead251

As I read these posts I have no choice but to know the demise of local 251 is enviable if this current administration is voted back in.
You condone the behavior of your president and his side kick to harass another member whom has the strength as a teamster to stand up and want to represent the members, better yet to stand up to them for violating the oath of both the constitution and.by laws. When proven that allegations were true you begin saying it's lies and phony. There are 3 documents plus more to prove it's not but yet you continue to say they are, in the eyes of the membership you are despicable and this behavior should and will not be tolerated, more respect would have been given had this member maybe received an apology or something instead you ridicule her for standing up and TAKING YOU DOWN..
UA is an embarrassment to the teamsters with your grandstanding and retaliation against members for not believing what you do..

Gimme Danger

I guess you don't understand how the BA assignments work, so I'll let you think whatever you want on the subject. Just know that you're wrong, and MM was working during the 2 months you reference, including dealing with UPS, save for some vacation/medical leave. And MT was at the building on both ends during that time.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I guess you don't understand how the BA assignments work, so I'll let you think whatever you want on the subject. Just know that you're wrong, and MM was working during the 2 months you reference, including dealing with UPS, save for some vacation/medical leave. And MT was at the building on both ends during that time.
Um no. You made a sympathetic post on facebook to make the trusting believe you had major surgical procedures and was the reason you were gone for so long. You had zero business dealings with UPS at that time. MT was there only on fridays. Unless he was just hiding in the bathroom. Cut the crap. Stop insulting members that pay attention. I know you think everyone is stupid, but they are paying attention. It's reassuring to speak with nighttime parttimers who don't even know who their BA is.

Btw, how much vacation does he get? Seems like he is always on vacation.

LeadBelly

Banned
Um no. You made a sympathetic post on facebook to make the trusting believe you had major surgical procedures and was the reason you were gone for so long. You had zero business dealings with UPS at that time. MT was there only on fridays. Unless he was just hiding in the bathroom. Cut the crap. Stop insulting members that pay attention. I know you think everyone is stupid, but they are paying attention. It's reassuring to speak with nighttime parttimers who don't even know who their BA is.

Btw, how much vacation does he get? Seems like he is always on vacation.
Isn't mt banned from ups or suspended right now????????

Gimme Danger

No one from 251 admin is suspended, no one is banned from ups or any employer.
When there was an issue with MM, when management lied and were caught red-handed, there was off site business. And MT was there in the morning 2 days a week, plus his night rounds. (And MM has other assignments).
Currently, MM is at the building 3 days a week (except when traveling or on vacation). And MT makes regular night rounds.
I see them all the time. I barely ever saw DM, and when he was there he was useless as a ba (nice guy though). Early on with KR he was at the building a lot, then he disappeared, spending more time at the bar then working. Sad really.
At least those guys are retired and can move on with their lives.

LeadBelly

Banned
No one from 251 admin is suspended, no one is banned from ups or any employer.
When there was an issue with MM, when management lied and were caught red-handed, there was off site business. And MT was there in the morning 2 days a week, plus his night rounds. (And MM has other assignments).
Currently, MM is at the building 3 days a week (except when traveling or on vacation). And MT makes regular night rounds.
I see them all the time. I barely ever saw DM, and when he was there he was useless as a ba (nice guy though). Early on with KR he was at the building a lot, then he disappeared, spending more time at the bar then working. Sad really.
At least those guys are retired and can move on with their lives.
There is growing resentment in your local because MT is mia because he's at so many tdu functions with teamsters united. Your members are pissed with the lack of representation.