Who else didn't get their raise?

watdaflock?

His comment was actually very funny!!
To all of the Harley riding, lifted truck driving, Budweiser drinking yahoo's around here who also think Jeff Foxworthy and Jeff Dunham are funny, some stupid joke about "living with mom" probably would get a chuckle.

It's a union shop. I get it. Majority of you all are idiots.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
To all of the Harley riding, lifted truck driving, Budweiser drinking yahoo's around here who also think Jeff Foxworthy and Jeff Dunham are funny, some stupid joke about "living with mom" probably would get a chuckle.

you left out the dog, the stupidity of country music and john deere tractor driving for .5 acre lawn. ;)

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Yes WE are the idiots. But you, you're just so awesome and smart aren't you?

Tell us all the story again about how you're so smart and better than all of us that you work part time at ups, protected by a union and drawing its negotiated benefits on your behalf and you "won't" go into management?

Or the shoe story? Can you tell us that part of Phd genius again?

Because that was just pure genius, ahead of your time type genius.

What's it like to be so smart in your own head and yet it looks like you have nothing of value to show for it?