WHY ERI?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I took it against my better judgement, And I stated in my 1600 character diatribe, that the managemtnt are good people who have their panties in a knot trying to achieve the impossible, and trying to tie our panties in a knot trying to achieve what their bosses want them to achieve. I said it less eloquently. Now we will see if they are really confidential, coz if my boss reads mine, there is NO DOUBT he knows who wrote it.

old levi's

blank space
I took it against my better judgement, And I stated in my 1600 character diatribe, that the managemtnt are good people who have their panties in a knot trying to achieve the impossible, and trying to tie our panties in a knot trying to achieve what their bosses want them to achieve. I said it less eloquently. Now we will see if they are really confidential, coz if my boss reads mine, there is NO DOUBT he knows who wrote it.

tooner, did it start with:

" Let me tell you one damn thing" and then escalate from there!

2years2go

\ Graduate member
Staff Department Management are quickly learning that low results on an ERI survey result in excessive action plans, meetings, focus meetings and additional commitments of time and effort. Most of my peers have learned to answer positively to every question. after the results come out, we all get positive recognition, a pat on the back and one less thing to be hounded about for the next 12 months.

THETOWN

I thought the ERI was eliminated. Not that it matters. I had a fellow UPSer ask me what the ERI was when he was asked to complete it. I haven't done one in years.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Staff Department Management are quickly learning that low results on an ERI survey result in excessive action plans, meetings, focus meetings and additional commitments of time and effort. Most of my peers have learned to answer positively to every question. after the results come out, we all get positive recognition, a pat on the back and one less thing to be hounded about for the next 12 months.
All 6's for me! Well, close anyway. :>)

UPSSOCKS

This is a very simple answer and another great example of letting the union folk feel like their voice counts. ERI's bring morale up in my neck of the woods. We don't pay our people to take the ERI. They take it before or after the sort. I've always said "it's your chance to let us know how we are doing."

UPSSOCKS

I thought the ERI was eliminated. Not that it matters. I had a fellow UPSer ask me what the ERI was when he was asked to complete it. I haven't done one in years.

Years??? I usually get the new hires to do the ERI anyone that has been around for years has to ask me to do it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I wish I was back to work so I could take it. Notice they always limit the characters. What a joke!

I don't want to take the ERI and waste the time contributing to something that makes no difference at all in the way the company operates or treats it's people.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Some contend the elimination was intentional.
Your very own BA is one of those contending. Is he insane? Have a meeting today. Would like to tell him what you think of his very contention. Not to mention, the contention of most of my co-workers. Ask Brian about the dispatch sup and the driver that just died at our center and how the most of the drivers believe he is responsible for his death. Notice, that has nothing to do with me. I sure you will have some uninformed, nonsensical, hurtful comment. Like usual.