“I believe” statements with Integrity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’' - Matt,.7:21-23

I believe many who think they are going to heaven will be surprised on judgement day.
I believe it eternally vital to know what the will of God is and do it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’' - Matt,.7:21-23

I believe many who think they are going to heaven will be surprised on judgement day.
I believe it eternally vital to know what the will of God is and do it.
I believe the will of God is to believe in God.

BrownFlush

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
God normally talks to people through their thoughts.

It’s the natural way for him to reach us.
What about schizophrenics? Are the voices God? And how do you know if the thought is from God?
If you don’t read God’s word then how do you know if the thoughts are compatible with his word?

BrownFlush

God normally talks to people through their thoughts.

It’s the natural way for him to reach us.
God normally talks to you through your thoughts? It is a natural way for him to reach you?
This does not answer anything.
What happens to your thoughts when God talks to you?
In your thoughts, when God answers or reaches you, how do you know?
How do you tell a difference between your thoughts and the thoughts of God?
Does God personally/literally inject a thought in your mind?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
God normally talks to you through your thoughts? It is a natural way for him to reach you?
This does not answer anything.
What happens to your thoughts when God talks to you?
In your thoughts, when God answers or reaches you, how do you know?
How do you tell a difference between your thoughts and the thoughts of God?
Does God personally/literally inject a thought in your mind?
Maybe they’re from @ floridays

Integrity

Binge Poster
What about schizophrenics? Are the voices God?
I recommend you ask an expert in this field.
And how do you know if the thought is from God?
I believe each thought has to pass the test of absolute honesty, absolute purity, absolute unselfishness, and absolute love.
If you don’t read God’s word then how do you know if the thoughts are compatible with his word?
I don’t believe they always will be compatible. God is perfect, I believe religious tradition, oral or written although wonderful, is imperfect.

If you don’t get it, you may want to ask God about it.