“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I agree you are a modern day Pharisee!
Sorry, modern day don’t know what you’re talking about. I put the passage out there. If you don’t like what it says.. have at it.
Why are you all wadded up? You said you’re a red letter man except for when the red letters say marriage is between a man and a woman, when he condemns Sodom and Gomorra , and denounces divorce.

floridays

There is no argument. The passage says what it says.
Secondly, We still sin. We can have forgiveness if one repents, one of the conditions of forgiveness ( thanks to the cross)
You sound like the cross bought every one a one way ticket to the Pearly Gates unconditionally This is not taught in scripture.
@Integrity, you asked his denomination he would not answer directly, I'll answer for him church of Christ.

On target flush?

BrownFlush

I think God the Father, through His Holy Spirit, has revealed to you exactly what He thinks of His value of the Blood of His Son that was shed for you.

It was His precise reason for sending Jesus and the only way to pay a sin debt, owed to Him.

The just for the unjust.

1 Peter 3:18​

“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:”
So, everyone is heaven bound unconditionally?

BrownFlush

@Integrity, you asked his denomination he would not answer directly, I'll answer for him church of Christ.

On target flush?
He built it. He bought it with his blood Acts 20: 28 He adds the saved to it (Acts 2). As long as a body continues to do and teach the things of Christ it will remain as such.The pattern is in his last will and testament.NT
@floridays .. you never answered my Holy Spirit questions to your claims about Him. They are the same ones @Integrity never answered in this thread .

BrownFlush

I think God the Father, through His Holy Spirit, has revealed to you exactly what He thinks of His value of the Blood of His Son that was shed for you.

It was His precise reason for sending Jesus and the only way to pay a sin debt, owed to Him.

The just for the unjust.

1 Peter 3:18​

“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:”
The Lord did his part for our salvation for sure.
He might bring you to God....
Have you and are you doing your part according to what the Bible says you must do?

floridays

He built it. He bought it with his blood Acts 20: 28 He adds the saved to it (Acts 2). As long as a body continues to do and teach the things of Christ it will remain as such.The pattern is in his last will and testament.NT
@floridays .. you never answered my Holy Spirit questions to your claims about Him. They are the same ones @Integrity never answered in this thread .
Yes I have been baptized by the Holy Spirit, I was baptized into Christ's body when I believed God.
I have the Holy Spirit of God inside of me, sinful flesh.

I told you once before, I don't argue against perceived believer's for arguments sake, it's not profitable in the presence of unbeliever's.

My concern is telling other sinners, like myself, that God has made the way to Him through the Blood of His Son's cross.

I have nothing of value to add to the shed Blood of Jesus, The Son of God. I'm satisfied that God is satisfied with His Son's finished work on the cross.

floridays

Have you and are you doing your part according to what the Bible says you must do?
"The Lord did his part", now that is precious.

He did it all, I simply believed God's word when he said He was pleased.

Abraham believed God and it was counted to Him for righteousness.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Secondly, We still sin. We can have forgiveness if one repents, one of the conditions of forgiveness ( thanks to the cross)
You sound like the cross bought every one a one way ticket to the Pearly Gates unconditionally This is not taught in scripture.
You are entitled to believe this.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus is the way the Father made for all who choose believe, by the power of the Holy Spirit.

floridays

No you didn’t. You deflected.
I don't deflect.

I answer, it may not be in the manner you like or accept.
I've chosen to respond to you today, for what reason I don't know

Let's get one thing straight, If I don't know I'll say I don't know, we both supposedly know the source of the answers.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes, I believe in God’s love freely given and expressed by Jesus’ finished work on the cross. God loving me so much to do that, I can only believe love so great as this by the grace given me by God through the power of Holy Spirit,

BrownFlush

I don't deflect.

I answer, it may not be in the manner you like or accept.
I've chosen to respond to you today, for what reason I don't know

Let's get one thing straight, If I don't know I'll say I don't know, we both supposedly know the source of the answers.
Yes you did deflect.
You gave no answer to do anything with.
I don’t know why you responded either.
Let’s get one thing straight, if you make a claim concerning your “faith experience “ If it’s contrary to what is written, I’ll call it on you.