“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

upschuck

I didn't say it. Paul did.

You serious? A dollar?
You prospered only a dollar to give the Lord's cause?

"Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins And he said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.” Luke 21: 1 -4

The Lord's teaching hits home when one starts examining what amount to give because of how he measures contribution.
I guess you're not happy unless you arguing with someone. Carry on

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, you did.
I didn't know this was what you were pointing to.

If a dollar is all you can give cheerfully, have at it. It is an offering that is individual.
After examination,( makes the "whatever" disappear )because it is an act of worship, I know the Lord would condemn me if a dollar is all I gave.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Haven’t made a decision yet but I feel the Holy Spirit is prompting me to remove @BrownFlush from ignore status.

I will not do it until I can be spiritually certain in my conscience but I am leaning towards unignoring him.

BrownFlush

Haven’t made a decision yet but I feel the Holy Spirit is prompting me to remove @BrownFlush from ignore status.

I will not do it until I can be spiritually certain in my conscience but I am leaning towards unignoring him.
You keep feeling that Holy Spirit.
I”ll say it again, the HS uses God ‘s word and only God’s word to communicate to an individual ..What to feel, believe. teach has all been revealed. He doesn’t tell you or anyone else anything or in any other way.
His instruction is not based on the whims of the day or how you “ feel”.
Please share what the HS has told you and how he told you separate and sport from his word.
Ignore? Lol You read everything I write.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ignore? Lol You read everything I write.
You are mistaken. This is your most recent post and it only post I have read of yours since I put you on ignore.

So you know:

I will not be going back and reading any of the posts I have missed.

Also: For at least the next month (May), I will not be responding to any of your posts.

I will be reading them and contemplating what you say but I will then move on.

No comments, no opinions, no reaction whatsoever.

Starting on June 1 and not before I will reevaluate and see what direction the Holy Spirit points me in regards to you at that time.

See ya!

BrownFlush

You are mistaken. This is your most recent post and it only post I have read of yours since I put you on ignore.

So you know:

I will not be going back and reading any of the posts I have missed.

Also: For at least the next month (May), I will not be responding to any of your posts.

I will be reading them and contemplating what you say but I will then move on.

No comments, no opinions, no reaction whatsoever.

Starting on June 1 and not before I will reevaluate and see what direction the Holy Spirit points me in regards to you at that time.

See ya!
Hilarious

Integrity

Binge Poster
As I was at Good Friday Services yesterday, although I was in one building with one specific group of people, I felt a connection to all believers across all nations and all time.

Integrity

Binge Poster
God is so much more than you can find in a book or in a small gathering of people.

Don’t get me wrong I love God’s book and I love the local church but God is so much more than either of these.

Although we can get a glimpse of him through both we can see so much more through the spiritual lens of the Holy Spirit in us.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1618055143663.jpeg