“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Integrity

Binge Poster
Just curious ... in what way are they lacking in Leadership?

I believe compassion and empathy and setting a good example via their actions is what I considered good leadership in Church Leaders.
In many ways over the years they have struggled setting a good example via their actions. It has not been their strength.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just curious ... in what way are they lacking in Leadership?

I believe compassion and empathy and setting a good example via their actions is what I considered good leadership in Church Leaders.
Believe what you want but if you want to know what God considers good leadership, he list their qualifications in Titus and Timothy.

BrownFlush

A tithe was for support of the tribe of Levi, and has changed to give whatever with a happy heart.
Tithe: 10 ;10% Old law, Nailed to the cross.
"Upon the first day of the week, give as you have been prospered." 1 Cor.16:2
I don't know if "whatever" will be acceptable.
"The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2Cor. 9: 6 & 7

If all a man can give happily is a dollar, might want to examine your priorities.

BrownFlush

Why wouldn't it be acceptable?

You just said this:
I didn't say it. Paul did.

You serious? A dollar?
You prospered only a dollar to give the Lord's cause?

"Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins And he said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.” Luke 21: 1 -4

The Lord's teaching hits home when one starts examining what amount to give because of how he measures contribution.