“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The works that you can do will only be limited by your spiritual development. Let your spirit be in harmony with God’s spirit and there is no limit to what you can do in the realm of human relationships.
The Spirit of God wrote a book (Bible). He wrote it using men(Apostles) directly inspired by Him. That book (Bible) reveals the mind of God. Who he is. What he has done. His character. What he wants. His plan to redeem mankind. He chose to communicate his mind with words.
"The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him." Romans 8:16-17

From your post, your spirit(what you have done ) does not bear witness with God's Spirit (His Will)at all. Your post bear witness that you are not a child of God. You teach and practice your will. Not His.

Integrity

Binge Poster
FYI @BrownFlush I put you on ignore weeks ago.

I needed a break from your posts.

I am not sure if I will ever take you off my ignore list.

If the Holy Spirit ever gives me clear direction to reengage in discussion with you you will be the first to know, as of now I believe I need to stay away from you.

I tell you this only so you don’t waste your time responding directly to me in any posts because I have not been reading them and I will continue to ignore any and all of your posts.

BrownFlush

If the Holy Spirit ever gives me clear direction to reengage in discussion with you you will be the first to know, as of now I believe I need to stay away from you.

I tell you this only so you don’t waste your time responding directly to me in any posts because I have not been reading them and I will continue to ignore any and all of your posts.
The only direction the Holy Spirit will give you or anyone else will be in God’s word.
Your reaction is amazing but not surprising when one challenges the thinking or doesn’t agree with you and the whole God is love and because of that no matter what you believe God will accept it and we are all going to heaven we are just on different roads believe what you want it’s all good human reasoning.
Ignore such a one. Don’t engage. We need a break from this. We don’t want to hear any of this.
They killed Stephen for this ( it’s in the Bible so you probably don’t know anything about it).. come to think of it, they killed the Lord because he didn’t fit their idea of what everyone should believe.
Stay away from me.. lol... the things I say make your ears burn. Lol

BrownFlush

Zero Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
People see what they want to see, in order to believe what they want to believe.

If you are a people this applies to you, at least in part.

Each person believes what they want to believe, I guess it is that simple.

BrownFlush

People see what they want to see, in order to believe what they want to believe.

If you are a people this applies to you, at least in part.

Each person believes what they want to believe, I guess it is that simple.
Yep. People believe what they want to believe.
But, just because you believe something doesn't mean it's the truth.
It is that simple.

BrownFlush

Should members of churches who claim to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ be sensitive to the needs and beliefs of non-believers??
Needs of non members? Absolutely.
Beliefs of non-believers? Sensitive, but not to the point of acceptance and approval. Absolutely not.
In loving kindness with patience and understanding, teach.
Part of being a great teacher is recognizing what your student needs and doesn't need.
"save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garments stained by the flesh." - Jude 23

BrownFlush

Seek ye first to love God, love yourself and love your fellow man unconditionally!
"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." --Matthew 6:33

( Just in case someone wants to know what Jesus said to seek first )

BrownFlush

May the Holy Spirit lead you in truth today, even if you don’t own a book.
The Holy Spirit does not lead anyone in any way, especially “the “ truth, except through the written word in “ the” book. He says that in “the” book he wrote through men he inspired. One cannot know what God wants or “the” truth unless he reads the instructions or one teaches him what “the “ book instructs.
“ There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is death.” - Proverbs 14:12

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe with meditation we can broaden and deepen the channel between ourselves and God as we understand Him.

Even if we don’t read.

BrownFlush

I believe with meditation we can broaden and deepen the channel between ourselves and God as we understand Him.

Even if we don’t read.
If you’re meditating about the wrong things, it certainly will broaden your distance from God.
To understand and know God, Is to understand and know His Word.

If you don’t read, have someone read this to you:
" whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." -- Philippians 4:8

Last edited: