0 CHANCE OF STRIKE

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just curious what would feeders have to be upset about?
I don’t like the 22.4 language and the starting rate for pters stinks... again. Maybe these 20-30 year “ off the street” feeder drivers might not gas about all of this but I do know many here that are fed up with how the company walks all over people....we can get some changes AND ups can make their money.... it can be done.

Time for change

I'll souly post in this thread if you would please. A strike is a very big possibility. The company can afford to lose money and paint you as the bad guy to the general public. I can see it now. Teamsters turn down massive 14,800,000,000 offer. Then they post the specifics and our wage plus health and welfare plus pension.
You mean solely? My educated and IQ comments are proven right everyday. Yet Tony claims he negotiated this contract and works for us, yet is terribly condescending towards his constituents. Very telling!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t like the 22.4 language and the starting rate for pters stinks... again. Maybe these 20-30 year “ off the street” feeder drivers might not gas about all of this but I do know many here that are fed up with how the company walks all over people....we can get some changes AND ups can make their money.... it can be done.
I more mean things specific to feeders.

They seem to have came out of this one fairly unscathed. Other than the less than inflation raises.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I more mean things specific to feeders.

They seem to have came out of this one fairly unscathed. Other than the less than inflation raises.
Most feeder drivers seem to think there is nothing wrong with it here. They say I’m a paranoid nut. Until I said what’s in the language of a 22.4 that keeps them in package? If they are qualified to drive, couldn’t they shift, or move short loads, and eliminate feeder drivers hours as well?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Just curious what would feeders have to be upset about?

On the feeder side I don't like the contractor language. It keeps current jobs but looks to me like it will slow new runs being added.

As a union member I wish more people were concerned with more of the contract than just what pertains to them. If that were the case maybe we could have avoided the horrendous part-time wage increases and eventual two-tier system that was implemented a few contracts back. Maybe it could have also helped avoid the terrible 4 year progression that has been screwing new drivers out of $80k+ while in progression.

To me it seems that all unions have gone down the same path. Do whatever it takes to keep the current employees happy and put the screws to future employees.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
On the feeder side I don't like the contractor language. It keeps current jobs but looks to me like it will slow new runs being added.

As a union member I wish more people were concerned with more of the contract than just what pertains to them. If that were the case maybe we could have avoided the horrendous part-time wage increases and eventual two-tier system that was implemented a few contracts back. Maybe it could have also helped avoid the terrible 4 year progression that has been screwing new drivers out of $80k+ while in progression.

To me it seems that all unions have gone down the same path. Do whatever it takes to keep the current employees happy and put the screws to future employees.
I agree with you. Just looking at the contract the workgroup that probably has the least to complain about (assuming they are just looking out for themselves) is feeders.

Tony Q

You mean solely? My educated and IQ comments are proven right everyday. Yet Tony claims he negotiated this contract and works for us, yet is terribly condescending towards his constituents. Very telling!
You are a man among boys. I am truly better for knowing you. I am so special.