10:30 Commits now 10:29, another DIAD 6 annoyance.

Over70irregs

Scanning a package before you get to the delivery point shows up on a management report and they have to do something about it. Falsifying records and integrity issues are firable offenses. Supervisors get fired for the same thing.
That’s when they are trying to get rid of them. The really dirty dawgs get switched out elsewhere.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
i've had that happen, but i've also had it not happen since then. with the diad5, the critical action wasn't when you scanned it but when you big arrow downed after scanning. if you scanned it at 10:30:57 and then big arrow downed at 10:31:00 then it would be late. if you big arrow downed at 10:30:59 it'd be on time. i think there's something similar going on with the diad6 but there's no big arrow down and i can't figure out what it is.

and what other people are saying, if it's late it's late. don't do any shenanigans to avoid getting chewed out, you're just opening yourself to getting fired for cause if you do. always remember: if they're chewing you out, it's because they don't have any ammo.

Zowert

One thing I noticed is I will have noon commits to businesses but if I deliver it after 10:30am it prompts it as late. If I sheet it as private home or even home business it’s not late. If I’m in a crunch for time with a couple commercial noon commits I’ll deliver them after 10:30 and sheet it home business, met customer. They’re not giving me the time allowance to get the stuff off.

One thing I noticed is I will have noon commits to businesses but if I deliver it after 10:30am it prompts it as late. If I sheet it as private home or even home business it’s not late. If I’m in a crunch for time with a couple commercial noon commits I’ll deliver them after 10:30 and sheet it home business, met customer. They’re not giving me the time allowance to get the stuff off.
If you know it's a business you have to deliver it before 10:30 you can change the commit Time by hitting the res com key

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
yea i get those, i just deliver them as "business" before 12:00. sometimes before 10:30 sometimes not. it does come up in the board as late. but notably so far my bosses have never harangued me for it so i'm assuming it gets resolved as on-time on the server. but maybe it doesn't. If my bosses want me to do something different, i'll consider it. If they want to fight we can do that too, I'm game for it. I'm not into falsifying the record though, and i disrecommend anyone else to do so. A big big fight is coming, I suggest everyone protect themselves.

FozziesDeliveries

I'm sure you guys have noticed, but haven't seen it mentioned. You get to an air stop at 10:29 relieved you've made it. Select the package as the clock clicks 10:30, no problem. Scan, stop complete, LATE. Double check time, still 10:30.....
We haven't changed over to the diad 6 yet at my center. This is good to be aware of, thank you! With my usual air spread i have scanned and big arrowed down before 10:31 MANY times.

FozziesDeliveries

EAM Commit? Isn't that like 8:00? There's not a building in the country that has drivers out by 8:00.
It depends on the area. Routes by my center are 930 i think... my route is 30 min from the building, my EAM commit times are 10. So someone is burning some money getting eams to my area instead of just next day air with a 1030 commit lol.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dishonesty. Cardinal offense. Discharge. Don’t do dumb :censored2:, eat the late air.