10 day discipline question

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What’s wrong with leaving packages in customers garage ?? Why the complaints ?? I put thousands of pkgs in garages when I was in a Brownie

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
People really have nothing better to do than call in and bitch about a package left at the garage instead of the front door.

Why? Who gives a :censored2:. My driver leaves packages at my garage door all the time.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
People really have nothing better to do than call in and bitch about a package left at the garage instead of the front door.

Why? Who gives a :censored2:. My driver leaves packages at my garage door all the time.
The running joke from people who had me as a driver helper is that the customer could not find it on their own front porch and call it in because I would have it behind the chair swing or under the steps like I was trained to do: reduce visibility for porch pirates.

My oms prolly wouldn’t even have told me about such a complaint unless it was some kinda hv or meds....have heard plenty of BMs say many times to avoid icy walkways and use easy dr in bad conditions... if u fall/ get hurt ups insurance will sue homeowner...