100% Surveillance by UPS outside of work; Cell Phone & Computer Usage

Dragon

Package Center Manager
It appears that UPS or someone closely affiliated with UPS feels the need to constantly investigate the activities of employees outside of work, as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers to the point of Harassment, Humiliation, Abuse, and Discrimination. I also think they have some kind of listening device on my phone as a security measure.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. Thanks in advance.

You realize we will be whispering about this tomorrow...in the building...in your truck...on your cell...your diad...your computer...we will be listening..watching...waiting...you are not paranoid, someone from the government is...malfunction error..

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
As the U.S. Supreme Court decided in Katz v United States 389 U.S. 347 (1967) valid search warrants are necessary for wiretaps and all other methods of electronic surveillance where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. There's nothing to stop someone from doing this but getting it admitted into a court is quite a different thing. If UPS tapped your private computer/cell phone and the yields led to your termination, I don't see how it could hold up in court. Of course you'd have to bring the suit but maybe the ALCU would jump on board.

Or maybe it's time for a medical evaluation.
It's actually quite easy for a PI to monitor your comings and goings via cell phone GPS and, depending on the carrier, access all text messages and numbers called. Anyone can get computer monitoring software you can install in less than a minute on any unsecured computer (and a key catcher program can be hidden in an emailed jpeg file or almost any file). You can get instant notification of all conversations on MSIM, FB, Myspace, etc. Many a cheating wife has been discovered this way! (ok cheating husbands too)

The Supreme Court has pretty much said you have no expectation of privacy on work provided computers or cell phones so like I said: if you suspect it's happening and these are your privately owned devices: have a PI check it out for you and contact an attorney. If you're just paranoid, then by all means seek professional help.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Sleeve

Even a fool knows that it is impossible to disprove a negative. But yet you keep asking for proof.

So two things, either take up the challenge and do something besides run your fingers, or admit you keep 12 rolls of super-sized, extra thick virgin aluminum foil next to your computer for protection.

Best

d

menotyou

bella amicizia
Sleeve

Even a fool knows that it is impossible to disprove a negative. But yet you keep asking for proof.

So two things, either take up the challenge and do something besides run your fingers, or admit you keep 12 rolls of super-sized, extra thick virgin aluminum foil next to your computer for protection.

Best

d

Why can't you use recycled tinfoil?:happy-very::happy-very:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Gee silly, dont you know??????? Once the foil is used, the molecular structure is altered so the protection from the evil brain scanners used by UPS can be diminished. So if you want real protection, ya gotta use the real stuff. Remember, cheap is ugly, and recycled can get your thoughts scanned. After all, Al Gore invented the INTERNET, he knows first hand what the Power can do. That is why He wants everyone to recycle. You can bet he doesnt.....

Be smart, dont cut corners. Use the good stuff.

d

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I bet he puts nothing on the table.

Why should I put something up?

DannyBoy said that previous thoeries that BC was tied to corporate were debunked.

I asked him for proof and none is available. Therefore that would indicate that there has been no "debunking" aside from someone else tapping away at their fingertips saying there is.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Sleeve

This is what I posted
they have all been debunked 100% as trash talk by those who dont know

So far, all that has been offered as "proof" that UPS had unfettered access to the information on this site was vague accusations that had nothing specific to reply to.

So how do you suggest we pick a subject to reply on? You have not offered any such subject. So all you have been able to do is trash talk, without any proof. There is no way to disprove a negative. You well know that, but yet you keep asking for what is not able to be disproved? Especially when you dont offer anything but your personal suspicions instead of proof?

So yes, to all "proof" that you have brought to this site accusing Cheryl and the BC of being in bed with UPS, we have indeed debunked it 100% as BS. And unless you have proof to the contrary, slither back under your rock.

I would expect something like this from someone that knows the truth, but is too prideful to admit they were wrong. The truth is, you cant put up something. So as the saying goes, put up or shut up.

You made the accusation, in America, we want proof. You can claim someone assaulted you, but until you can come up with bruises, cuts or some video......Only in your mind is BC guilty because you said so.

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Gee sleeve, why dont you come out and say what ever the heck you are trying to say. To get an answer to your accusations, you have to do better than to play games.

d

satellitedriver

Because, you could win $1,000.00, if you can back up what you put out.
The only thing you have to put up is proof of your false claims that BC is connected/ controlled by UPS.
You have made very specific and bold claims, yet you can not offer any proof.
Sleeve, you have until this Saturday, to provide your proof, or the bet is off.
The 10 Large I offered to you will be given to a homeless man in Conroe, Texas.
As Trp would say,
I bet a dollar to a donut hole that there will be a happy man in Conroe Saturday night.
Show your cards, or fold.

Cementups

Box Monkey
You guys need to stop posting on this thread. All you are doing is feeding the troll. In case you haven't noticed he has "liked" every post whe he is on.

AND FYI, I wouldn't be suprised if this guy thinks he is legit and from my building. We have a guy who has some issues and actually wears tin foil under his hat and claims he has Xrays that show the chip that UPS had planted in him to track his every move and thought.. No joke.

satellitedriver

We have a guy who has some issues and actually wears tin foil under his hat and claims he has Xrays that show the chip that UPS had planted in him to track his every move and thought.. No joke.
Damn,
that is the little bump under my arm that showed up after being in the hospital !!!!
Even my doctor must be involved in this vast conspiracy.

DS

Fenderbender
The only thing you have to put up is proof of your false claims that BC is connected/ controlled by UPS.
As Trp would say,
I bet a dollar to a donut hole that there will be a happy man in Conroe Saturday night.

Sat 10 large may mean a lot more to some people.
But I bet it means a lot to your friend in need.
Lets hope he uses it wisely.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Sorry: I meant ACLU.
As the U.S. Supreme Court decided in Katz v United States 389 U.S. 347 (1967) valid search warrants are necessary for wiretaps and all other methods of electronic surveillance where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. There's nothing to stop someone from doing this but getting it admitted into a court is quite a different thing. If UPS tapped your private computer/cell phone and the yields led to your termination, I don't see how it could hold up in court. Of course you'd have to bring the suit but maybe the ALCU would jump on board.

Or maybe it's time for a medical evaluation.

As Trp would say,

Just what I was bout to type. do ya have one of them thangs in my head so ya can see what I'm thankin'?

DannyBoy said that previous thoeries that BC was tied to corporate were debunked.

I asked him for proof and none is available. Therefore that would indicate that there has been no "debunking" aside from someone else tapping away at their fingertips saying there is.
Dude all you have to do is wear some tin foil underwear and they can't see you.