100% Surveillance by UPS outside of work; Cell Phone & Computer Usage

Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy

Loyal_Teamster12
You guys need to stop posting on this thread. All you are doing is feeding the troll. In case you haven't noticed he has "liked" every post whe he is on.

AND FYI, I wouldn't be suprised if this guy thinks he is legit and from my building. We have a guy who has some issues and actually wears tin foil under his hat and claims he has Xrays that show the chip that UPS had planted in him to track his every move and thought.. No joke.

I only posted this to get a rise outta people and observe their responses. I guess it worked lol

Calypso

It appears that UPS or someone closely affiliated with UPS feels the need to constantly investigate the activities of employees outside of work, as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers to the point of Harassment, Humiliation, Abuse, and Discrimination. I also think they have some kind of listening device on my phone as a security measure.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. Thanks in advance.

Hi! I doubt that anyone is being paid enough to do the tedious task of spying on one person, there are so many people at UPS that are sleep deprived though....
Sleep deprivation is so awful because it makes you go into a dream (or nightmare) like state when a person is up and walking around.
And to all the people who who made mean, sarcastic comments-SHAME! This is a website FOR us, I don't like to see UPSer be mean to a UPSer with a problem!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I only posted this to get a rise outta people and observe their responses. I guess it worked lol

OK

I only posted this issue to get a rise outta people. I guess it worked lmfao

Sure

I only brought up this subject to observe peoples reaction. I guess it worked lol

Whatever

Unlikely, but possible. lol

Too late

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
You think if you start a thread you call the shots? You think you are that important? You are a parasite on the earth just like everybody else. Difference is the rest of us are hear to find solutions, not cause problems.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
You think if you start a thread you call the shots? You think you are that important? You are a parasite on the earth just like everybody else. Difference is the rest of us are hear to find solutions, not cause problems.

Latest Reputation Received (176803 point(s) total)
03-03-2011 05:06 AM
UPSSOCKS Thread: 100% Surveillance by...
you are hear to find solutions? You are the problem.
:nono:

Poor socks=used and abused with no privacy

OVERALLOW

OK- good topic, this is actually why I signed up here on Brown Cafe. So my paranoid question IS: has anybody heard about or thought about those speaker holes on the bottom of our DIAD boards and wondered if they can use the speaker which in reverse is also a microphone and listen to any in cab conversations while on our personal phones, while talking to other drivers, or customers? Anybody been pulled into the office and had a conversation played back to them off the computer? Thanks....

Indecisi0n

segway cops.jpg

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
OK- good topic, this is actually why I signed up here on Brown Cafe. So my paranoid question IS: has anybody heard about or thought about those speaker holes on the bottom of our DIAD boards and wondered if they can use the speaker which in reverse is also a microphone and listen to any in cab conversations while on our personal phones, while talking to other drivers, or customers? Anybody been pulled into the office and had a conversation played back to them off the computer? Thanks....

As long as you wear the aluminum foil hat, they cannot record you!!